Join for free
Page 4 of 40 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 11:03 PM

Re: What I've been up to

Hi Cate ... good to hear from you and thank you for the update.

So pleased your hip wound is almost healed and that you are more mobile and that Keith is getting the equipment he needs to make him as comfortable as possible.

I'm also glad that your friend will be available to give you moral support but I am sure that you are also a great comfort to her as well.

Hugs to you both and hope you will keep us updated when you can. x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 11:14 PM

Thank you for your update Cate, I've been wondering how things were with you.

It's good to hear your hip wound has almost healed and I'm pleased your husband is getting help to make him comfortable.

Sending best wishes and thinking of you both ... x
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 12:37 PM

Thank you ladies, life is a funny old thing. I kicked and screamed when my husband bought me a dish washer, 'just for the two of us' I ranted we don't need one, boy have I been proved wrong. Then I did the same thing when he suggested me having my own computer and learning about different things, without this line of communication I would be so miserable. The OFF is a blessing and you ladies are a blessing too.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 12:40 PM

Cate - a bit of Pats in you gal
So pleased to hear things are a little better, take it easy gal, best wishes to you both x
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 12:42 PM

Thanks Pats, Hope you are keeping well too.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 12:43 PM

What a lovely thoughtful man he is - exactly my impression when I met him and his only concern was for you and your comfort and wellbeing.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

06-05-2014, 02:03 PM

Well spotted Myrtle, his greatest concern at the moment is to make sure that he leaves me settled without any worries. He is a man in a million so I guess it is just too much to expect to have him around for ever as it seems that the good die young.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 04:39 PM

What have I been doing today? well first have prepared todays lambs hearts ready for the oven, but then had a good sit down whilst playing with my new table top 'iron'. OMG it is amazingly brilliant, big pile of ironing done in a jiff, well not exactly a jiff, but fairly quickly and oh so easily. Now am reading paper on line, checking e-mail, ordering something from jml online, and checking the forum.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 04:43 PM

Think you've wandered onto the wrong thread Daisy - 'Today I have' is your usual .......
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-05-2014, 05:11 PM

So what is the difference between 'what I've been up to?' and 'today I have...'??

Page 4 of 40 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top