Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 04:21 PM

Re: Do you read a daily newspaper?

Originally Posted by Barry ->
I don't read the Mailonline which I think is rubbish, but I do read the MailPlus, which has has to be purchased by annual subscription and is the same daily newspaper as that day's hard copy and in the same format, in fact just an online replica of the real thing but with expandable pages, more pictures and even videos with some articles. A bargain as well at half the price of the daily..
Is the Mailonline the Mail (award winning newspaper stuff)
plus stuff for chavs and the like (which can be easily avoided I'd have thought)?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2018, 04:54 PM

Re: Do you read a daily newspaper?

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Is the Mailonline the Mail (award winning newspaper stuff)
plus stuff for chavs and the like (which can be easily avoided I'd have thought)?
The Mailonline I believe is a sister site to the Daily Mail but with different editorship and is more of a rolling news changing through the day, but my main beef with the site is the sheer quantity of advertising, which apart from taking an age to load also makes the navigation difficult.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top