Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:03 PM

Britains Got Talent

Well that's it for this year. Did you agree with the votes?

That lady who won had a truly brilliant relationship with her dogs. Did you see the little 3-legged Sheltie who joined in part of their act tonight, what a sweetheart.

I think they had some really superb acts this year.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:08 PM

Re: Britains Got Talent

Oh wow! I can't get over the talent on BGT tonight. The magician was top class but who could resist Jules & Matise? What a clever dog - So glad they won!!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:12 PM

Twice now this show has been won by a DOG!!!
I don't get it!
Sorry.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I don't get it!
Sorry.

Don't forget the dog wasn't alone, the owner won too!

Anyway, what is the point of allowing animals to enter BGT, if they are not allowed to win as well?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Did you see the little 3-legged Sheltie who joined in part of their act tonight, what a sweetheart.
No I didn't see it as I don't usually watch these programmes but I will see if I can get on 'catch up' somehow.

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I don't get it!
Sorry.
It's really ever so simple, dogs are all together better creatures than humans, are more loyal, trusting, and with a moral code that most humans can not hope to emulate.

So if you put them in a competition against humans the dog is bound to win
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-05-2015, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
No I didn't see it as I don't usually watch these programmes but I will see if I can get on 'catch up' somehow.

Yes, do try Losos, I know you're a dog lover, so I'm sure you will appreciate the love and training that has gone into their performance. Beautiful dog, and such a lovely lady too.

I also liked the welsh choir and the magician.

What did everyone think of the little girl doing the karate (or whichever combat it was)?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:27 PM

Can't make my mind up, BTW what is a Dog goin to do with a quarter million?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:27 PM

My Dog would buy 500,000 tennis balls.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-05-2015, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Can't make my mind up, BTW what is a Dog goin to do with a quarter million?

Make his owner very happy?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-05-2015, 10:41 PM

I thought the dog was brilliant, he performed as if he had learned from a script.

Shame the solo singer fluffed the start of his song, he had a lovely tone to his voice.

The little 'combat girl's performance was good but I'm afraid I thought it was too violent for a 9 year old ..... the look on her face was pure hatred at times

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top