Join for free
Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 05:43 PM

Re: Grenfell Tower

No need to be so dramatic. You know nothing about what i have and have not been through and it's irrelevant in this discussion. As are your previous experiences. The facts of this case are not yet known but many here are jumping to conclusions. Let's see what comes out of the inquiry.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
No need to be so dramatic. You know nothing about what i have and have not been through and it's irrelevant in this discussion. As are your previous experiences. The facts of this case are not yet known but many here are jumping to conclusions. Let's see what comes out of the inquiry.
Hi

No answers then?

Have you been there and scraped up the remains?

A simple Question?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No answers then?

Have you been there and scraped up the remains?

A simple Question?
It's an irrelevant question. Grenfell is not about you or I but about the victims. Shroud wave about your past if you wish but it gives you no moral high ground to jump to conclusions in this discussion.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Do you read and actually understand posts?

Those that rented out to third parties wouldn't have been there.

Head on wall bang.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 06:23 PM

You know ... I'm struggling or going soft in my old age. Is there not one thread on here anymore where people are not ripping into each other?

Hmm .. that didn't sound right ..something to do with double negatives I suspect.
I'll just move on, ignore me.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
'Illegal' means 'against the law'.

In my opinion, doing something that is illegal is bad.

So by that definition, being an illegal immigrant IS a bad thing.

If those illegals were not there, committing illegal acts, they would never have been burned to death.

They should all be removed from this country immediately, and if you believe that I am a heartless bastard, you're right.

Yes I do believe that - a product of that scumbag 'nasty party' member Thatcher (phth, phth, phth).
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 06:29 PM

Baldocks!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You know ... I'm struggling or going soft in my old age. Is there not one thread on here anymore where people are not ripping into each other?

Hmm .. that didn't sound right ..something to do with double negatives I suspect.
Hi

Yes , I agree, it should be about facts, not supposition or making Political capital out of it.

Grenfell should never have happened, it is a disgrace to any civilised country.

That does not mean however that some of those who contributed to it, by illegal subletting, overcrowding, removal of fire doors or closures should not be prosecuted as well as anyone else.

It must never happen again, and all those involved need to sent a clear message.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 06:36 PM

Yes it does seem to be hotting up on this thread Morty......Perhaps even hotter than the topic....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2017, 10:13 PM

What's wrong with that?

As long as people are not becoming too personal, there is nothing wrong with strong arguments in my opinion.

If this were one of those 'nice' fora where everyone agrees with everyone else, and conversations revolve around what someone had for breakfast today or how they bought a pretty dress last week, I think most of us would have died through boredom.

Page 10 of 11 « First < 8 9 10 11 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top