Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2014, 09:48 AM

Re: Wallpapering

Originally Posted by tyrell ->
Wallpapering dont go there like another writer here my dad used to enroll us all in the dreaded wallpapering missions carried out at home.

Its Emulsion all the way for me but any decorating is a complete nightmare beacuse the whole house gets untidy very quickly . I have to completely empty a room before I start and I always use old fashioned White Gloss for the woodwork which drips , cant stand non drip gloss its like putting glue on the woodwork. So it all takes much longer to do 16 hrs drying time between coats each time we decide to decorate. SSsssssshhhhh just dont mention decorating to my wife because we need to do some soon ! ! !
A man after my own heart as they say . I always use thin white paint with an undercoat. When you think the paint it is going to be on there for years it is worth the effort .

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top