Join for free
Page 67 of 129 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 > Last »
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2014, 09:28 PM

Re: Over 50s Club Manchester/Cheshire

Hello everyone

I'm still busy having a big sort out of my bedroom after having a new carpet fitted last Friday ... on strict instructions from my daughter to get rid of my "junk"

Also busy putting zips on the pockets of 11 year old grandson's jogging bottoms to stop his mobile phone out !!! I thought it would be just a couple of pairs .... but no!!! he gave me another four pairs today !!!!

Val's keeping busy on her cruise ..... lovely

Bye for now .....
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2014, 11:11 PM

Yes it's nice to hear from Val.
I don't know if you've been to Gibraltar before Val but a visit to the Barbary Apes is a must. One of them sat right beside me on a wall and pinched a packet of Rollo's out of my bag. They're so brave & fearless and the most brilliant laugh.

I'll say goodnight now too. My legs & body are still so itchy from my gardening rash. The pharmacist said it would take a few days to go. The piriton will knock me out and make me sleep - that's one thing...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 07:27 AM

I'd love to visit Gibraltar...never been. It sounds exciting!
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 09:48 AM

Good morning

Carol ... I read your post late last night and your mention of Rolos reminded me that I had a packet in my bag left over from when CC and I went to the show on Saturday .... thank you for that ... I had a midnight snack !!

There was a programme on TV recently about the apes on Gibralter and how they are now encroaching on the town ... even taking things from people's shopping trolleys when they come out of the supermarket

Enjoy your day ... dancing for me this afternoon
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 03:59 PM

Hi all from Gibraltar, we have been here before.
The rock has been shrouded in cloud most of the day, and we had some rain.
We did get off the ship, and found it wetter than we thought so got back on again.
Now the weather seems to be more sunny, we were told early on we should all be on board again by 6pm, but now they have decided that's not necessary and made it 9pm.
Have seen the monkeys before, and they can be a nuisance.

Next stop Malaga tomorrow.

By the way it is an hour later here than with you in UK.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 08:21 PM

Hope you're having fun, Val.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 08:29 PM

Good evening, Val hope the misty and rainy weather is not spoiling your cruise, hopefully it will be sunny in Malaga.
Carol I commented on your rash on the other thread you started and it did look like an allergy to me when I saw the pic. It looks like you have had a strong reaction to something, hope the itching eases soon.
October is here and it looks like autumn has arrived at the same time, it was rainy here today, so different from the blue skies yesterday.
The garage door jammed this evening and I spent the best part of an hour holding it up while daughter cut the wires with bolt cutters, they had come off the runners and got all tangled so no saving them. I will have muscles like Arnie at this rate.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2014, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Anita ->
Carol I commented on your rash on the other thread you started and it did look like an allergy to me when I saw the pic. It looks like you have had a strong reaction to something, hope the itching eases soon.
Hi Anita - the rash is no better - I've started to feel ill and got constant headache so I went to the Dr's this afternoon. He's sending me to hospital for blood tests.
I wrote about in in the Health & Fitness forum.

Hope you've got someone to mend your garage door!

I've done nothing much but lie down for most of the day & I still feel tired. I'll say goodnight everyone.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk

02-10-2014, 11:07 AM

Good morning everyone

Hope your blood tests find out what it is Carol ...

I'm going away tomorrow until Sunday .... another dancing event near Leicester.

Enjoy your day
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

02-10-2014, 11:18 AM

Hi club members. Enjoy, M!

Page 67 of 129 « First < 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top