Join for free
Page 12 of 19 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:23 PM

Re: It's Been Puzzling Me????

Oh I dunno Swims ... get a ring on your finger and you'll never get a divorce,
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:28 PM

Broken record for sale called Twizz.

1 €
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
We missed out with you ... we need you writing war propaganda next time we find ourselves at war with someone.
You do make me laugh.
The Brexiters have certainly made the chance of war a lot more likely. I'm sure they'll enjoy waving their flags, waffling about freedom and patriotism and sending the next generation they despise so much off to die.

But they can write their own bloody propanda, they'll be good at it. Look at the lies they spread during the Brexit campaign.

Saying that I make you laugh and you feel sorry me etc etc are very predictable tactics to try to patronise me and mock and diminish my opinions.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
The Brexiters have certainly made the chance of war a lot more likely. I'm sure they'll enjoy waving their flags, waffling about freedom and patriotism and sending the next generation they despise so much off to die.

But they can write their own bloody propanda, they'll be good at it. Look at the lies they spread during the Brexit campaign.

Saying that I make you laugh and you feel sorry me etc etc are very predictable tactics to try to patronise me and mock and diminish my opinions.
Not true,

It's because us leavers are nice people...
We always try to help out those who are retarded. After all, you can't help it really can you?......
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

01-01-2018, 10:35 PM

The Brexiters have certainly made the chance of war a lot more likely.
The most stupid thing you've said to date by far!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:39 PM

Hi

A war with who?

I certainly do not want a war, think we should pull our necks in and concentrate on improving our standard of living for those who live here, we have enough problems of our own.

I am quite happy for us to fall down the world rankings in terms of overseas influence and become more like the Netherlands and Switzerland.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2018, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Not true,

It's because us leavers are nice people...
We always try to help out those who are retarded. After all, you can't help it really can you?......
Yes, because using offensive expressions like "retarded" is what nice people do, isn't it? Really, it's like a time warp in here, do you really not know how unacceptable that is?

But you are right, I can't help myself campaigning for what I believe to be right.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England

01-01-2018, 10:43 PM

Yes, because using offensive expressions like "retarded" is what nice people do, isn't it? Really, it's like a time warp in here, do you really not know how unacceptable that is?

But you are right, I can't help myself campaigning for what I believe to be right.
No, because I have no time for PC garbage!!

Memory loss again??

You've thrown around a few insults yourself. Get over it!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

You are one weird cookie. I think you're ought to knock the extended New Year boozing on the head.

And anyway .. you don't need any help mocking and diminishing you opinions ... the credit for that is all yours.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

When I voted NO in the referendum to staying in the EEC in 1975 and the vote was won by the YES group there wasn't this ill feeling between the voters, those of us who lost got on with it.
Since then things in the EU have got much worse, we have seen our fishing industry collapse as quotas were imposed on us to fish in our own waters. We have seen the wasteful CAP, 40% of the EU budget goes on agriculture and a lot of that on subsidies paid the wrong people.

I can't wait to get out of the wasteful EU and to witness the economic success that will come to us in a few years time. I may not be here to see it but have the satisfaction of knowing my Grandchildren will benefit from my voting to leave .

Page 12 of 19 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top