Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:51 AM

Re: Hypocritical Cameron

Like many who have money in this country and probably around the world he doesn't seem able to grasp what not everyone has the same chances in life I read posts on this forum and others where people who have done well in life cannot understand how others may not have ever had the same chances they did so arrive here at our ages with far less than them.

I don't care people have more money than me I do think they need to realise not all people have it and not all people are lazy good for nothings for not managing their lives as well as they did.
Indigo
UK
Indigo is female  Indigo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:56 AM

I was going to comment again about it being a shame that having had a severely disabled son, DC has so little empathy with the disabled and ill in the community. But then I scrolled back and saw that Ruthio had said all that I wanted to say!
Most parents of disabled children have to fight tooth and nail for the services to help them cope - but I am sure this wasn't the case for the Prime Minister's family.

Agree also with your post, Julie. Folks that have never been without, just don't seem to get it - that sometimes you can work hard and still be poor.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 02:16 PM

Seems Cameron has put his foot in it even further by inviting the Oxford County Council leader to a meeting with him in Downing Street.

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2015/11/12...local-council/
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 02:41 PM

How about offering that help to poorer councils ? nope thought not.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 06:28 PM

Poor Dave has got himself into a pickle, it would seem,tee hee.He has been complaining to his Council about cut backs in the area ,Cut backs brought about by his Chancellor in his party. Maybe now he realises the misery they are causing
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 06:46 PM

The U Turn boy, and party lurch from PR disaster to PR disaster. Half thought through knee jerk policies, however expecting them to have some empathy is just a non starter. Nest feathering for themselves and stuff the rest.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 06:52 PM

Dave "We are all in it together, but don't let it happen to me"
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 07:15 PM

By inviting the Oxfordshire County Council leader to talks in Downing Street without inviting other Council leaders too - Cameron has made a 'rod for his own back' and is being savagely beaten with it - serves him right!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015...6pLid%3D401563
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 08:34 PM

Hear hearJulie. I dont care about not having as much money as many of the M.P,s, but I do care that many people do not have a home [rented or otherwise ],that many are living in cold/damped conditions, cannot afford to feed themselves, that I cannot see a Dr when I feel ill,and had to spend many hours on a hospital trolley,through lack of beds. I have seen some Governments in my time,Tony Blair was an eejit, ,but I cannot remember so many people suffering so much under him.I was glad when he [ & Brown] left,I had hopes that Cameron ,with a handicapped son, would be wiser and more compassionate,So ,so very wrong.He and his party just cannot seem to understand that not everyone is the same not everyone can get a job, not all can afford to buy a house , or heat the one they have,or buy food,and therefore there are many who need more help than others
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Oooohhhh struck a raw nerve again have I ??? - my 'aim' seems to be improving!!!

Since this stupid sod (Cameron) is supposed to be Prime Minister and since its HIS Government that is presiding over swingeing cuts not only to Social Security budgets but Local authority precepts too, you would think he would be able to employ his single brain cell and realise the 'cause and effect' of his own decisions.
The word puppet springs to mind. His strings are so tangled his right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top