Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 03:40 PM

Re: New medication

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well they have put me on something new, a very high dose steroid and an anti depressant oddly I was feeling quite chipper quite recently so I can't understand why that one.

Anyway feeling miles better in my legs and hands already, but can't stop giggling at inappropriate things Was cleaning the sink earlier and found it hugely funny and couldn't stop giggling. Might need to wind down the anti depressants so will ask the GP tomorrow and just enjoy the laughter tonight
From this post is sounds as if your doctor has decided this without you going to see him, if what you say is true that you can't understand it, surely this medication change was a result of your seeing him with a complaint.....what can't you understand ?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Eyes, I think we are used as guinea pigs too! I also think doctors push some medications such as statins and promote the flu injection as there is good money rewards to be paid for prescribing and administering them. I refuse the flu injection and would refuse taking statins if I was offered them.

Julie, I'm glad your new medication is helping you but I hope you don't become reliant on the anti depressants.
Where do you think this extra revenue, that doctors supposedly get, come from then Art, their contract, government handouts, illegal payments from Big Pharma, or where ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Where do you think this extra revenue, that doctors supposedly get, come from then Art, their contract, government handouts, illegal payments from Big Pharma, or where ?
Pharmaceutical companies, Malcolm. I wonder if it is a coincidence that many members of parliament sit on the Board of Directors of these companies?!!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

10-12-2015, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pharmaceutical companies, Malcolm. I wonder if it is a coincidence that many members of parliament sit on the Board of Directors of these companies?!!
It is quite illegal for any pharmaceutical company to pay money to GP's Art they know it and so do GP's who would be struck off the register immediately, no question.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 04:04 PM

From this post is sounds as if your doctor has decided this without you going to see him, if what you say is true that you can't understand it, surely this medication change was a result of your seeing him with a complaint.....what can't you understand ?
I am not sure how you read that from what I wrote, I have MS and was in the middle of a period when it knocked me off my feet, so my GP came and saw me and consulted with my consultant and they came up with this cocktail for me. Best I have felt in ages.

Odd how you read it though
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 04:08 PM

It is quite illegal for any pharmaceutical company to pay money to GP's Art they know it and so do GP's who would be struck off the register immediately, no question.

http://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/your-pra...rxOiXt8.mailto
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

10-12-2015, 04:18 PM

Your link is about Chemists offering flu jabs Art, nothing to do with doctors or pharmaceutical companies, I don't see the relevance !
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2015, 04:43 PM

I thought they got paid to give out some meds like statins ?
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

10-12-2015, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I thought they got paid to give out some meds like statins ?
Well you thought wrong Julie !
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

10-12-2015, 04:56 PM

Your link is about Chemists offering flu jabs Art, nothing to do with doctors or pharmaceutical companies, I don't see the relevance !
Doctors Have Been Bought written by Vernon Coleman (excerpts from the article)

Could it possible be that doctors don't search for the truth about vaccines and vaccination programmes because the medical profession has been bought?

The fact is that drug companies aren't the only one to profit from vaccines. Doctors make large amounts of money from vaccines too. General practitioners (GPs) receive chunky fees for giving vaccines and receive massive bonuses if they can persuade/blackmail/pressurise enough of their patients to have vaccinations. This really is appalling and I fear that GPs lost their final scrap of integrity on the day when they agreed to accept bribe money if they managed to vaccinate enough of the patients they were already being paid to look after. I'm old-fashioned enough to believe that this sort of cold-hearted, conveyor belt, bonus-ridden philosophy is better suited to the manufacture of motor car parts than the practise of medicine. The current system, whereby GPs are paid according to the number of people they vaccinate, is appalling and is nothing more than bribery and corruption. The drug companies (via the State) are doing the bribing and corrupting. And doctors are the ones who have been bribed and corrupted. The whole idea of giving doctors a bonus according to the number of patients they vaccinate is a bizarre one. Doctors don't get paid more if they prescribe tons of antibiotics or if they refer an officially acceptable percentage of their female patients for hysterectomies. Only doctors who are very stupid, and ill-informed, do not understand that vaccines are potentially dangerous, inadequately tested and often ineffective. Sadly, it seems that there are far more stupid and ill-informed GPs around than there really ought to be and giving doctors a financial incentive to perform a particular medical procedure has doubtless tilted the balance and persuaded doctors to ignore the hazards. It is a grossly unethical practice and I am appalled both that doctors don't seem to care much about this and that the General Medical Council sees nothing wrong with it.
Vaccinations are a constant bonanza time for doctors. The basic deal sounds good enough. GPs receive fees from the NHS for giving vaccines and bonus fees for persuading enough of their patients to be vaccinated. But that's not the half of it. The bonanza is even better than that. GPs tell their administrative staff (salaries largely paid for by taxpayers) to order the vaccines and instruct their nurses (whose salaries are also largely or wholly paid for by the taxpayers) to give the vaccinations.
The sad truth is that the enormous and rich vaccine industry has bought the medical profession, lock stock and syringe barrel. GPs, once members of a proud and distinguished profession, a profession which gave the world a seemingly endless series of medical giants, have been reduced to snivelling, whining needle-men for the drug industry; hand-maidens to an industry which cares nothing for people but everything for profits. In my first book, The Medicine Men I wrote that a profession which exists to do the bidding of an industry is no longer a profession. Boy, was I right about that. Doctors have lost their way. The drug industry has done it cleverly, of course. GPs receive massive bonus payments for vaccinating patients not from the drug industry directly but from the Government
The Government will even provide propaganda witches (called health visitors) to chase the patients and the parents who don't turn up to be jabbed. And from time to time, whenever doctors seem to be having difficulty bullying enough patients to accept vaccinations, the Government will do a little deliberate but essential scaring. In attempts to persuade parents to have their children vaccinated against measles, governments and doctors around the world have thought up an apparently unending - and hysterical - series of scare campaigns. Now that there is a vaccine against it, measles has, by a strange coincidence, stopped being an annoying childhood disease and has, instead, become a deadly killer. Many infectious diseases come in cycles. When a disease is at a high point in its cycle the authorities (egged on by doctors and drug companies) frighten citizens into agreeing to be vaccinated. And when a disease is at a low point in its natural cycle it is vaccination programmes which get the credit.

Scares invariably often consist of claiming that a major epidemic is just around the corner and that only vaccination can offer protection. I have lost count of the number of whooping cough epidemics which Governments have wrongly forecast. Were those official advisors merely incompetent or were they are deliberately lying to help boost vaccine uptake and increase drug company profits?
GPs are nothing more than paid-for marketing experts; hired to flog profitable vaccines. General Practice is no longer a profession; it is a business. GPs who put pressure on patients to have vaccinations, or refuse to treat those who object to vaccination, are, of course, taking purely commercial decisions. If the percentage of patients on their lists that haven't been vaccinated gets too high then the GPs lose out on one of their cash bonuses.
In the same way that the Government has bribed GPs to vaccinate so the Government has, in turn, been bribed, bullied and conned by the drug companies. It has been a brilliant commercial coup. I don't blame the drug companies for cheating and manipulating the market, of course. It's what they do. And I don't blame the politicians; they're selfish, uncaring, venal and stupid. But I do blame the GPs. They've sold their honour and integrity and professional birthright and allowed themselves to be bribed into prescribing a specific group of products for personal financial advantage.
Doctors often claim that parents who refuse to have their children vaccinated are `bad parents'. Surely it is the parents who allow their children to be injected with a toxic substance, without knowing the truth about what is happening and what is likely to happen are bad parents?

Doctors often tell parents that if they don't allow their children to be vaccinated they are allowing their own views to endanger their child's health. Doctors blackmail and pressure patients into accepting vaccination. In some areas children have been taken away from parents who refused vaccination.
It would be nice if doctors provided patients with information instead of simply bullying them. The medical profession's attitude towards vaccination is craven and shameful. I think the worst thing about the medical profession's attitude is that it is motivated by nothing more complicated than simple greed. The doctors who try to make parents feel guilty for caring enough about their children to want more information about vaccination never admit that they themselves have been bribed and bought to promote vaccination. The bottom line is that medical profession, paid by the jab, heavily incentivised to jab, jab and jab again, is giving vaccines which can kill and cause serious, permanent illness, in order to try to protect against diseases which are relatively trivial and which are extremely unlikely to kill or cause permanent damage. From the evidence I've been able to find I am convinced that the vaccines are doing far more harm than the diseases against which they are supposed to protect. This is patent lunacy. It is also a medical evil of unprecedented horror.

Everyone who has seriously considered the evidence realises that vaccination is far too dangerous and ineffective to be supported. But, sadly, most doctors and nurses no longer think for themselves and are quite incapable of studying original evidence. Today's vaccine promotion is as dishonest as cigarette advertising was in the 1950s and 1960s. The difference is that the cigarette advertisements were stopped by pressure from doctors whereas the vaccine promotion is endorsed by doctors. It is clear that the cigarette industry simply wasn't clever enough to buy the medical profession. And they could have done it so easily. If they had found a medical reason for encouraging smoking, and then paid doctors healthy fees to hand out cigarettes and to endorse smoking as a health aid, the Government warnings would have never been introduced and the tobacco industry would today be as rich and as prosperous as the global pharmaceutical industry.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to remember that GPs who put pressure on patients to have vaccinations, or who refuse to treat those who object to vaccination, are, of course, taking purely commercial decisions. If the percentage of unvaccinated patients on their lists rises too high then GPs lose out on one of their cash bonuses. GPs, once proud and independent physicians, are now nothing more than paid-for marketing hacks; hired to flog profitable vaccines. (On the other hand, of course, all the people who oppose vaccination do so because they care for children and are worried about the dangers associated with vaccines.)

I should point out that it isn't just GPs who have been bought. It is important to remember that the vast majority of people who support vaccination are either paid by the drug industry or they obtain their information from people who are paid by the drug industry or, in some other way, they have a vested interest in promoting vaccination. Nurses, health visitors, journalists and politicians obviously fit into these categories. On the other hand, there are a good many people around who have spent their own time and money on trying to tell the truth about vaccines.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top