Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 11:51 AM

Re: Leg Edema.

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thank you for thinking about me. Yesterday saw me at the podiatry clinic, and the wound is slowly healing and they are fairly pleased with its progress.

Saw a fellow patient from the ward, we became great pals and simply terrorised the nurses, doctors and visitors with a similar sense of humour, he was great fun.

When i first encountered him he had a similar toe to mine before it went bad, however over time he lost all of his toes. He and i were discharged the same day, seeing him was great however he has been told he may have to lose his leg, a sobering moment.

When i got home, a letter from the clinic had arrived. It was full of medical jargon, and i have had a lot of googling to try and understand it.

I may have some crural disease in the dorsal pedis, and posterior tibial, which may have hyperaemic component. They are also considering a tibial angiogram.

Answers please on the back of a £50 note to The Nom Restoration Fund

To conclude my note, i say ouch on a regular basis, wobble about and feel like im going to fall over, and now i have tree trunk legs to boot.

Offers of Marriage from eligible ladies on the back of
£1 000,000, must be poor sighted, own a pub, and look like Dita Von Teese.

You are a poor old Nom lately, aren't you. Haven't got a million pounds I'm afraid, but if you have a few beers and squint a bit, I might look like Dita Von Teese?
If that don't work, you'll just have to make do with a

under the mistletoe instead.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
[/B]

You are a poor old Nom lately, aren't you. Haven't got a million pounds I'm afraid, but if you have a few beers and squint a bit, I might look like Dita Von Teese?
If that don't work, you'll just have to make do with a

under the mistletoe instead.

Well you're too late now. There I've been, stood on the corner with me mistletoe all this time, wet, cold, needing the loo, no tea, and you don't turn up.
Well it's too late now, me mistletoe's all drooped, and I'm going home.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 07:43 PM

Glad you saw your friend at the hospital Nom, it's best to have a sense of humour In these situations. I hope you start to improve soon and I'm sure the offers from single burlesque ladies will come flooding in!
I have a red corset but no money sadly!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 02:19 AM

Thank you ladies, tis nice to get some feedback.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

21-12-2015, 11:20 PM

Wouldn't want you to feel neglected.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

27-12-2015, 05:01 PM

Are you OK today Nom? Just asking because you don't seem quite yourself today.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Are you OK today Nom? Just asking because you don't seem quite yourself today.
Hope Nom sees this update..
http://www.over50sforum.com/showthre...431#post688431
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-12-2015, 12:21 AM

There could be several reasons why we are Nom-less, ladies.

He might have been abducted by Aliens.

He might be locked in his outside loo

He might be stuck with his toe up the bath tap

He might have fallen in lurve

He might really be poorly

Me minds running riot with me now . . .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 12:45 PM

The toe in the bathtub does conjure up some interesting images .........

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top