Join for free
Page 4 of 255 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 > Last »
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2016, 10:35 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

Hi May--Hoummous is delicious---made with chick peas ---My favourite one is sainsburys caramelised onion. Waitrose do one as weell, plus M& , but sainsburys is best--I often--very often--have it at lunch time on crispbreads--think of it as a kind of pate.
I did not really want any alcohol---long story---but I do not drink now--and if I did, It would have to be a special occasion--not a good day today--11 years since my husband died today--feeling unsettled--started with my normal crispbread cott cheese pineapple--but it was church lite today---cakes before and after service--so I had a couple--traybakes--but they were only about an inch square. Then my friend took me out for lunch to help me get through the day-I had roast lamb, peas, peppers, mange tout--just delicious--then a little icecream for dessert---when i got home i had crispbreads and houmous--muller youghurt. Could have been worse consaidering how bad i felt today.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 07:57 AM

Good Morning Mariana,the anniversary of a loved ones death is always so sad,xx...My ex husband who I divorced 48 yrs ago is being buried Tomorrow,My 3 children & G/Kids want Me to attend but I decided against it,though I did make My peace with Him over the last year and helped with the funeral arrangements it would just be too stressful.

Will look for the hummus at the supermarket and give You My verdict,
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 09:27 AM

Good morning May---at least you can look back without bitterness---that is a wonderful thing to be able to do, I know that.

Enjoy the Hoummouss--caramelised onion if you can find it...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2016, 10:41 AM

Had porridge for My breakfast,and if I could get off My derriere & this Forum,I'd get to the shops to buy more salad stuff and healthier food than I have in at the moment
mariana
Kent. Uk.

11-04-2016, 01:15 PM

Usual breakfast for me==sounds boring but I love it. I could not eat porridge to save my life !
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

11-04-2016, 01:43 PM

Well I got the caramelised houmous from Tesco,spread some on crispbread,quite nice and not as fattening as pate,but not sure about the rapeseed oil,
Having a boiled egg salad for lunch,
Chicken & SW chips for dinner.
mariana
Kent. Uk.

11-04-2016, 02:02 PM

Glad you took the plunge---the plainer Houmusses have less calories---but I just have a bit less of the one that i like---not sure what im having later---Ill decide when the time comes--
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

12-04-2016, 08:03 AM

It seems to be just Thee and Me on this diet journey Mariana,but today is going to be one of those days when I want to unplug the phones and withdraw from the World to eat crisps,sweets,biscuits,cakes etc...comfort food...just as well I don't have any in the house!!
mariana
Kent. Uk.

12-04-2016, 09:21 AM

Its ok, May we will get more to join us when they see how well we are doing !!
I have an upset stomach today--again !! I really do not need that..

But I am like you---I do not buy stuff , I do not need, so no matter how much I yearn for anything--i have to go without. !! that is one big bonus to living alone ....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

12-04-2016, 10:19 AM

Sounds like You have a wee virus Mariana,hope it clears up soon,x

My Bathroom scales have arrived,and just as I thought I've gained 11 Lbs since last year,it was a very stressful time with one thing and another,and I've been doing too much comfort eating..so onwards and downwards re' the excess weight,

Breakfast..boiled egg,ryvita crispbread,
Lunch..Baked pot' low cottage cheese,kiwi fruit.
Dinner cold roast beef slices,large salad,pro' bi' yog' & mixed berries.

Page 4 of 255 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top