Join for free
Page 53 of 255 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 > Last »
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 02:03 PM

Re: OFF slimming club---open to everyone.

I'm back in plateau land. Been at the same weight for 3 weeks. But then I've noticed the older I get, the slower the weight loss goes. I remember the good old days of just eating nothing but salad for a week and I'd lose 5 or 6 pounds. Doesn't work that way anymore.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 03:32 PM

All sounds good May.

i am happy--lost 3 pound this week--so my group leader was rght. i have had so much suport from my group, and the Facebook group--it has been amazing. One lady from last week, came to me with 4 handwritten sheets of food ideas--and how to put the meals together-and gave me 2 SW recipe books that she had doubled up--how thoughtful was that !!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
All sounds good May.

i am happy--lost 3 pound this week--so my group leader was rght. i have had so much suport from my group, and the Facebook group--it has been amazing. One lady from last week, came to me with 4 handwritten sheets of food ideas--and how to put the meals together-and gave me 2 SW recipe books that she had doubled up--how thoughtful was that !!
Well done Mariana.
But please remember this.
Don't lose too much weight as I like something to get hold of!

Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 11:19 PM

I do hope I haven't spoiled your thread Mariana.
I won't say another word.
mariana
Kent. Uk.
mariana is female  mariana has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-06-2016, 11:40 PM

No Kenny--you could never spoil it--but a little more encouragement would help.....
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 07:42 AM

Well done Mariana and I'm so glad You're getting the support and encouragement You needed

B/fast..banana & strawb' smoothy,I slice wholemeal toast,
Lunch..Ham salad,yoghurt & strawb's.
Dinner..Home made chick' curry & brown rice.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:35 AM

I'm afraid my birthday came at the wrong time! I made a chocolate cake and a lemon sponge cake and couldn't resist. I had a few glasses of wine. I had fish and chips. I bought some lovely fresh rolls from Marks and Spencer's and ate two in one day!
So, was it any wonder that l put on one and half pounds this week. I am gutted and feel remorseful!!
This morning l have had a bowl of strawberries and bananas and a bowl of porridge!
I am starting Yoga on Monday and exercise classes on Wednesday. This is with a lottery funded group called Active. The hour long classes are £1 each!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 10:57 AM

LOl @ arty.....I did much the same apart from the wine and cake...But as Scarlet said..Tomorrow's another day
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2016, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by mariana ->
No Kenny--you could never spoil it--but a little more encouragement would help.....
Yeah, this...

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Well done Mariana.
But please remember this.
Don't lose too much weight as I like something to get hold of!
... isn't exactly what most women want to hear

I finally broke my plateau and the scale is moving again. Boy oh boy, this was much easier 10 years ago. But then I was more active in my 40's, had a social life and was chasing after a small child. My son is now 16, my social life is in the crapper and I'm going through menopause.

mariana
Kent. Uk.

23-06-2016, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I'm afraid my birthday came at the wrong time! I made a chocolate cake and a lemon sponge cake and couldn't resist. I had a few glasses of wine. I had fish and chips. I bought some lovely fresh rolls from Marks and Spencer's and ate two in one day!
So, was it any wonder that l put on one and half pounds this week. I am gutted and feel remorseful!!
This morning l have had a bowl of strawberries and bananas and a bowl of porridge!
I am starting Yoga on Monday and exercise classes on Wednesday. This is with a lottery funded group called Active. The hour long classes are £1 each!
ell, your birthday only comes once a year-enjoy it if you can-I put on the same the week before last, even though I had been cutting right down all week--that is when it is really disheartening-i was quite good this year for a change on friday with friends-Saturday I went out visiting--but took my own lunch--never been so dedicated before !!
And although the scales are moving slowly--I feel so so much better--can tell by all my clothes. I do not know if it is an age thing , the weight coming off sllowly !!

Page 53 of 255 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top