Join for free
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2017, 05:32 PM

'Our last hope!' Nigel Farage BACKS Merkel

Not sure whether to post here or on the Brexit threads, but this ultimately relates to the German elections.

Nigel said : "My feeling is she is a pragmatist, and probably the most positive leader in the European Union towards finding a sensible solution. "

Do you agree with Nigel?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...election-video
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2017, 06:18 PM

Re: 'Our last hope!' Nigel Farage BACKS Merkel

Nope in fact i think she is the most idiotic leader in the EU filling her country with scum and blow me she still wants hundreds of thousands more. Can she not see what is happening to her country?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2017, 08:34 PM

Hi

As regards Brexit, she is a better option for the UK than Schultz.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2017, 10:03 PM

She'd be elevated in my eyes if she would reign in Barnier with his threats of punishment for the UK for having the temerity for wanting to leave the EU.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41140564

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top