Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 04:53 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone,

Due to be hot here today - well - over 65f/18c anyway, so I am doing all my chores early so I can hibernate in my lovely cool craft room for the rest of the day!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 05:23 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning Tabby and all who follow

Yes it's going to be a nice day in my part of Yorkshire too.

I have told everyone to stay away today as I'm determined to watch the wedding, I know I will probably get bored once I have seen the dress but I'm looking forward to it

Have a lovely day all whatever you are doing
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 05:36 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Cool and misty here.

I will be avoiding the wedding today.

I was supposed to be going fishing, but need to rest up after hospital yesterday.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 05:46 AM

Morning all, cool night again but no frost and the sun is up already, going to be a nice day again by the looks of it...

Just a few more garden jobs to catch up on including giving the hawthorn hedge it's first clip, although I'm tempted to leave it just a little longer as the blossom on it at the moment is quite stunning, I've never seen it with so much .....

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 05:58 AM

Morning all.
I haven't looked outside yet but it's expected to be nice and sunny in Hull today.
After entertaining my granddaughter last night and watching The Greatest Showman, this day is mine. I plan to visit the gym this morning and meet up for a beer or four this afternoon with my buddies.
I shall be as far away as is humanly possible bar using a spaceship from some wedding that is rumoured to be happening down south.

Have a nice day all
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 06:08 AM

Good morning, ST, Summer, Barry, and Floydy, so happy to see that you are having decent weather. It's forecast to be 85F/30C here with 70% humidity.

Barry, I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the photos of your outing the other day.

Swimfeeders, it's very good news to hear from you and to know that you are home. Was your procedure successful?

We are planning a beach and surfing day, hoping to have a few neighbors over for sunset drinks, and then do some stargazing.

Enjoy your Saturday! (I had better go to bed so I can get there myself .)
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 06:19 AM

Good Morning All.
I have got a weekend of work planned. Theres about 6 runs to the tip to do but then again Ive only got a little car.
I need to do the boring budget plan so I know where I am and I would like to go and buy some shoes suitable for exercise.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Good morning, ST, Summer, Barry, and Floydy, so happy to see that you are having decent weather. It's forecast to be 85F/30C here with 70% humidity.

Barry, I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the photos of your outing the other day.

Swimfeeders, it's very good news to hear from you and to know that you are home. Was your procedure successful?

We are planning a beach and surfing day, hoping to have a few neighbors over for sunset drinks, and then do some stargazing.

Enjoy your Saturday! (I had better go to bed so I can get there myself .)
Sounds wonderful - I'll go check flight times!!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 06:58 AM

Morning all

I m looking forward to today as the weather is to be nice. I.m going to docs this morning for a blood test then my husband and I are taking the dog on a nice long walk around New Millerdam which I think is a large country park. I.ve never been before but I hear it's a lovely place to walk.

This afternoon i.m going to have a talk with my 18 year old great nephew who is mixing with the wrong crowd right now and headed for trouble. I doubt he will listen but I have to try, my sister isn't here anymore and I know she would want me to try help her grandson. It's a worry for our family, wish me luck.

Later i.ll be paying a visit to my dear 'ole Dad's.

Enjoy your day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:17 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here.

Off to the shops, then this afternoon got someone coming to view our property.

Have a nice day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top