Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2013, 06:48 PM

Re: Gas Cooker and Chains..

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Roxy, nice to see you
Thanks Janela you too. Am really busy the now working hard with Dageus, have been persuaded to enter him into a fun Agility Show. Always swore I wouldn't compete, but I suppose a Fun Show is ok......We're entering 4 events...keep your fingers crossed for us..
Uncle Mo
Hitchin Hertfordshire UK
Uncle Mo is male  Uncle Mo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2013, 08:40 AM

Re: Gas Cooker and Chains..

My gas cooker has a flexible gas pipe, the cooker is chained to the wall. After reading all the rules I installed it myself many years ago; naughty boy. The rules said it must be secured close to the back wall. So I fitted a 6 inch chain to the back of my cooker, to the end of the chain I fitted a heavy duty carabiner spring hook. To the wall I fitted a heavy duty wall loop. I can slide the cooker forward with just enough space to get my hands on the clip and pull it securely onto the loop. The gas equipment in my council house is regularly serviced and checked for safety. The cooker has always been given the all clear, OK.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top