Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 03:11 PM

Re: What happens if Putin attacks the Yanks.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
So far, I understand the Russian's to be only threatening retaliatory measure is Russian personnel is threatened.

I do despair of Trump. He's a total jackass.
He's daubed himself with war paint and is beating his bombastic chest exactly the same as he did with the little North Korean. One can only hope it fizzles out as that did.

Trump has got to be the worst President the States have ever had.

From Trump's Twitter page ..
Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and “smart!” You shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and enjoys it!
He is the worst and most dangerous.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 03:12 PM

I'm off to apply for several credit cards, may as well enjoy the last of my life
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I haven't got an ass, will the local farmer's donkey do? It'll have to brush its teeth first mind. Horrible yellow things they are.
Yes, the Americanisation of our ancient language annoys me too.

You expect it from kids who are heavily influenced by TV and video games, but from an ostensibly sensible adult, no.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 04:33 PM

It's a saying in very popular use, has been for years. It only works with asses too.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 04:37 PM

I doubt Putin will make the first strike, but as a follow on who knows ?
This is big, and he will have the backing from Iran and others.

Saudi, which are bombing the hell out of Yemen, will no doubt have a part to play . Who hears about the bombing and children in Yemen and the cholera they are now dying from, food rations, ports closed to supplies etc. ?

What is it with new leaders in Western countries ? They seem to have this agenda that War is the only thing that positions them on the world stage.

Yet again, 2 new Presidents, and 1 Prime Minister. and 1 new Crown Prince (friend of the West )
(USA, France , UK , Saudi Arabia)
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's a saying in very popular use, has been for years. It only works with asses too.
But what's wrong with 'arse'?

Even the Germans use a very similar word: 'arsch'.

If we carry on like this, we'll all become little Americans and the British race will have disappeared!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 07:34 PM

Hi

Trump is making the threats,Putin is not.

Putin has said that ,he will retaliate against the American Military, not civilians.

Putin has a tendency to do exactly what he says.

The ball is firmly in Trump's court.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 08:14 PM

The west is intent on having a skirmish with Russia for some reason. What with Trump and our very own Boris Bike prodding them I suppose it's inevitable.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 08:52 PM

I think it's far too early to say Trump is the worst US President (Harding? Carter?).
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2018, 09:26 PM

Russian armaments are unreliable, most out of date

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top