Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:07 PM

Re: Dead Burglars Birthday

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I certainly do not watch that awful, condescending, odious, slimy excuse for a tv presenter, Susie. No.
It's the worst tv show ever, apart from perhaps that American Gordon Ramsay rubbish or anything with Keith Lemon in it!
Well said Floydy.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I get that they would want to remember their friend/family birthday but can't they just celebrate his life in a pub or club. They are purposely going out of their way to attract media attention.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43774803
A 37-year-old woman, who did no want to be named, said: "We're here because it's his birthday, we just want to lay flowers. We don't want to cause any violence.

"We're not all criminals. We don't all do wrong."

A statement that I found highly amusing!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I can understand his family loving him whatever but any normal family would be too embarrassed to do it in such a public way. The thing is, none of them think he did anything wrong.
"What's yours is mine; what's mine's my own."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

16-04-2018, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I certainly do not watch that awful, condescending, odious, slimy excuse for a tv presenter, Susie. No.
It's the worst tv show ever, apart from perhaps that American Gordon Ramsay rubbish or anything with Keith Lemon in it!
You know, it occurs to me that when I was a kid in the '50s and '60s, there wasn't anything remotely like this trash on TV.

That demonstrates, in my mind, just how low society has sunk in this once-proud country.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
You know, it occurs to me that when I was a kid in the '50s and '60s, there wasn't anything remotely like this trash on TV.

That demonstrates, in my mind, just how low society has sunk in this once-proud country.
I don't think there even was in the 70's too, JBR.
All to do with mobile phones and the internet isn't it? Kids are not growing up properly these days. They enjoy a lazy life and thrive on ignorance.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

16-04-2018, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by floydy ->
i don't think there even was in the 70's too, jbr.
All to do with mobile phones and the internet isn't it? Kids are not growing up properly these days. They enjoy a lazy life and thrive on ignorance.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 03:02 PM

Hi

We have genuine Gypsies here, old fashioned Romany Families.

They are nice people.

Where I worked, we had Travellers.

A completely different bunch of people who I can only describe as Scumbags, pure and simple.

A complete bunch of Criminals who consider themselves above and beyond the law.

Joey Jones and his family will paint your barn or fences for cash in hand, you can leave your house or farm open for them to use the Loo or make themselves a drink.

Nothing will go missing, their vehicles are taxed, Insured and have an MOT.

OK,they may not pay tax, but better than Amazon and Co who rip us off big time, to the tune of £Billions.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 03:27 PM

No, I don't like Jeremy Kyle or Gordon Ramsey either, I don't mind Keith Lemon though.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 03:30 PM

This is all very silly, the burglar's family are clearly trying to make a point at the expense of the local population.

The place for all the tat is outside the burglars home and I would have no hesitation in telling them so .
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
This is all very silly, the burglar's family are clearly trying to make a point at the expense of the local population.

The place for all the tat is outside the burglars home and I would have no hesitation in telling them so .
Agreed.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top