Join for free
Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15
Bobby Àmericano
AMERICA
Bobby Àmericano is male  Bobby Àmericano has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 02:53 PM

Re: Why did you have children?

We were unable to carry to term... so we lost all of ours. They are in heaven praying for us now... +
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 02:58 PM

Before we married when my husband was 22 and I was 19, we worked out a game plan for our marriage. We decided to have three birth children and then adopt a child less fortunate than our own. I gave birth to three girls then was sterilised at 26. In our 30s, we adopted two boys with learning difficulties, the younger one has Down's Syndrome, and also fostered a teenager with DS.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 03:04 PM

I have one son. It was not planned. I never wanted to go through that again, so I didn't have another one. I thought giving birth was the most horrible pain I ever suffered...

When I was in my 50's I saw my mistake. I should have had more children. I wish I had given birth to at least 2....I would love to have had a daughter as well....

My son and his wife decided to not have children. There is an empty hole in my heart, I want to be a gramma and it is never going to happen....
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bobby Àmericano ->
I just saw the date on this sorry
Found it interesting...old members I had forgotten about.

I wonder just what happened to them.

I read their old posts and the last few no indication why they stopped posting.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:45 PM

I'm in touch with Nobaggage, we've become very good friends.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2018, 05:52 PM

When We married I wanted a child so much . After two years I got my wish.
i then thought it would be nice to have 5 , so we tried again and lo and behold I had twins , so at one point I had three under the age of two and was told that by the doctor that if I became pregnant again it would be quite likely I would have another multiple birth.
So that was was the end of that , wasn"t going to take any chances.
Have to say though my 3 have turned into really lovely adults, couldn"t wish for better.
So all"s well that ends well .
Smile

Page 15 of 15 « First < 5 13 14 15

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top