Join for free
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 04:00 PM

Re: Not giving the wrong idea

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Whilst in general one shouldn't generally generalize ....
I suspect that you have always been drop-dead gorgeous, Arty,and such flames will always attract randy moths.
A bit like men with bucket-loads of money, I guess.

In either case, life-experience might produce a warped view of the opposite gender ?

HaHa! Pummy .....yet in real life, it ain't like that at all! Well, l never found that as l was only average looking but l made them laugh! (Not at me, l hope!)
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2017, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
HaHa! Pummy .....yet in real life, it ain't like that at all! Well, l never found that as l was only average looking but l made them laugh! (Not at me, l hope!)
You've got loads of friends on the forum now Arty, we'll look after you, so shuffle down in your comfortable arm chair dressed in your Onsie and sipping on your mug of Horlicks watching re runs of 'The Bourne Supremacy'......We know what's best for you....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2017, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Yup ... perhaps he'll run dry now until 2018.

If we're lucky.

Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 15 16 17

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top