Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:19 AM

Re: The UK should pay closer attention

28th June 2016

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

more;

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...erstate-Brexit
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
28th June 2016

The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.
Yes indeed. And that resulting 'superstate' will, to all intents and purposes, equate to the Third Reich of seventy years ago which, coincidentally, encompassed virtually the same sort of extent as the present EU!

We managed to escape that nightmare, of course, and will hopefully do the same this time around.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 01:32 AM

@ Swimfeeder. We can't deport illegal immigrants. If they don't have a passport, they have nowhere to go. Precisely the reason that all the migrants from Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa etc had conveniently 'lost ' their passports ?
Hi

I beg to differ.

The vast majority of them are overstayers, they are identifiable.

Secondly, we can detain them, very simple and effective. until such time as we determine their origin.

That is not very difficult in many instances.

Thirdly, whilst we are still members of the EU, all we have to do is determine how they arrived in the UK, if they arrived from France, we can legitimately deport them back to France.

What do we do?

Well if we catch them without papers, we release them on bail, just to disappear again.

Absolutely stupid.

If we do catch them we allow them to claim asylum, even if they have been here for years.

They are only entitled to do so if they claim as soon as practicable after arriving.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 02:09 AM

My mistake, Swim, I thought Richard Harrington had said earlier this year ,that if they have no passport, they have nowhere to go.

Christopher Chope has come up with an idea, whose private member’s bill would make it a criminal offence to be an illegal immigrant , difficulty there is Christopher Chope, I believe has also sought for the death penalty to be re-introduced, amongst other things. So I'm not so sure his ideas are to be encouraged .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 07:09 AM

My mistake, Swim, I thought Richard Harrington had said earlier this year ,that if they have no passport, they have nowhere to go.

Christopher Chope has come up with an idea, whose private member’s bill would make it a criminal offence to be an illegal immigrant , difficulty there is Christopher Chope, I believe has also sought for the death penalty to be re-introduced, amongst other things. So I'm not so sure his ideas are to be encouraged .
Hi

There is absolutely no need to apologise Puddle Duck.

Richard Harrington's statement was yet another example of Politician Speak, very misleading.

We cannot make someone stateless. we can however investigate and obtain travel documents.

Christopher Chope is another example of misinformation, he is another idiot.

It is illegal already, that is why we can deport illegals.

We choose not to, it is a source of intense annoyance to me.

There are hundreds of thousands of people who are persecuted and who are no threat to us at all from the Middle east and Libya, persecuted because of our stupidity of interfering.

Spread across the EU, they are peanuts, they pose no threat to us at all, they are Christians, Kurds and Yazidis, they hate Radical Muslims, they are an asset, not a liability.

They are fiercely defensive of Women's Rights and our way of life.

They pose no threat to us at all.

Instead Merkel and Juncker have opened the Borders to Sunni Muslims, those who think that is perfectly acceptable to assault women and demean them.

I cannot be having with this, it is wrong and it is one of the main reasons I voted to leave.

I will not be having Sharia Law here, it is totally against my beliefs.

The Visigrad Group, the Eastern Europeans, have made a stance, they have refused to take them, full stop, Finito.

They do however take Christian, Yazidi and Kurdish Refugees.

I have seen this myself in Poland, the Poles do not have a lot of money, they do however welcome them and provide for them.

They refuse however to take one single Radical Muslim.

This is something that I can understand and I wish we did the same.

If they do find a Radical, they are locked up, sod their Human Rights and they get away with it, absolutely no reason we should not do the same.

They are subject to the same EU Legislation that we are, but they deal with it pragmatically.

There are two get out Clauses in Human Rights Legislation, Public Health and Public Safety .

They invoke both, Public Safety in particular, the threat of abuse to females.

They have won hands down every time, there is naff all Merkel and Juncker can do about it.

We should do the same. we don't.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

27-12-2016, 11:52 AM

Thanks Swim. I like the way you do your 'bullet point' posts . Very easy to follow and understand.

I understand and fully agree with your points about the persecuted but I feel that most of the illegal migrants have come as 'economic migrants' and undeniably many asylum seekers have converted to Christianity from Muslim since entering Europe, thus being too dangerous to return to a Muslim country atm. True or false ? Is it for reasons of seeking and being granted asylum ? We don't know, so everything relating to them and our decisions, good or bad, could be based on untruths, lies and confusion.

Nothing is quite so simple as A B C , as the human rights groups will always kick up a fuss, whichever way things go. Strange we haven't heard much from them just recently though.

One of your points I do question, as I thought the Poles were not very keen on immigration these days. Ok with Chechnya' and Ukrainians but not so hot with others from the Middle East , Asia and African countries. A similar stance to Merkel who was happy to take the Syrians, and disperse other nationals to other EU states. if she could. Hand picked really. Modern day slavery comes to mind in all of this like a human market. Nothing really changes for the Africans does it ?

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top