Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 02:58 PM

Re: ¿Alguno de ustedes alguna vez utiliza la traducción en línea?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Ok all you clever clogses who can speak Spanish...If I seriously wanted to learn Spanish and be able to communicate in a basic way, is there an app? Is it an easy language to learn?
And don't tell me to go to evening classes can't stand them.

It's easy but you like all things have to work at it .
Take a course in Spain for a week /month that's the best way .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It's easy but you like all things have to work at it .
Take a course in Spain for a week /month that's the best way .
Definitely. Like most people I learned French and German at school but had forgotten most of it by the age of about twenty but years later I spent two weeks in Austria and the forgotten German language gradually come back to me just by being around people. First of all I could understand what was being said but couldn't reply but by the second week I was having basic conversation.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2017, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
¿Alguno de ustedes alguna vez utiliza la traducción en línea? Lo he utilizado unas cuantas veces cuando e-mail a un amigo en España y me dicen que aunque él puede entender, los resultados son a veces hilarante.

Well, do you?
Well Longdogs, haven't got a clue what you are saying but as long as it doesn't cost me anything , I don't catch a disease, the car keys that I put into the ashtray are returned to me and I am home by 10 pm - I'm game!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2017, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Well Longdogs, haven't got a clue what you are saying but as long as it doesn't cost me anything , I don't catch a disease, the car keys that I put into the ashtray are returned to me and I am home by 10 pm - I'm game!
I'm glad to hear it Shrops.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top