Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 10:25 AM

Re: Rooney charged with drink driving

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
It is rumoured that he bought his house(in the millionaires village of Prestbury)only because he thought the local pub was named after him.

He, like other well known footballers, thinks that he is a god thanks to all the idiot fans who constantly treat him like a god.

A shame, though, that he doesn't have much between the ears.

What can these people do? Kick a ball around a field, spit, swear, fight, roll around on the ground acting as if they're seriously injured.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
If found guilty he should never play for England again.:
I don't think he ever did, did he? Not really.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't think he ever did, did he? Not really.
So true.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2017, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by InfamyInfamy ->
If all this is true.
As an Everton fan I despair.
Idiot!
As he has gone to Everton he has clearly given up playing football.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2017, 01:33 PM

He should be grateful to the police, they did him a favour.
Can see similarities to Paul Gascoigne, sad but predictable.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2017, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
He, like other well known footballers, thinks that he is a god thanks to all the idiot fans who constantly treat him like a god.

What can these people do? Kick a ball around a field, spit, swear, fight, roll around on the ground acting as if they're seriously injured.
I have never met Wayne Rooney ( although I have stood next to him at an airport -I didn't even notice) However I have met people who do know him and they all liked him and found him modest kind and friendly .
His problem seems to be drink .
The downfall of many a man .
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Yes,They Footballers do think they are Gods and can get away with anything.

Why is he Front Page News today in the Express, along side a very important issue 'War Fear Over Nuclear Blast.?

Who care if he wants to be forgiven by his pregnant wife Colleen.after a girl was found with him in the car.!

Of course she will forgive him once again.
she has the children to consider and ...the Money is very very good.

She is not daft!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 04:09 PM

It says a lot about WAGs, though, doesn't it?

In my mind, the football players and their WAGs deserve each other. They're of a type.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2017, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It's a word once used to describe someone who would now be described as having severe learning difficulties .
I know, there was no need for an explanation. Unless you support its use I can't see any reason to use it these days.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

04-09-2017, 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I know, there was no need for an explanation. Unless you support its use I can't see any reason to use it these days.
I'm not sure what the word was that Julie's whining about. I looked back but it must have been ages ago!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top