Join for free
Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 08:43 PM

Re: The Strange Case of the Russian Spy.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think Puddle Duck's opinions are because she is emotionally upset by the fact that men, women and children are being murdered in their own country.

Swim has a tendency to go back to the past when he was working, but I doubt that he has any info on what is happening now in Syria....apart from the news and we all have different opinions on that.

All I can say is that Blair probably thought he was doing the right thing, when he went onto Iraq...and look at the criticism he got!

Surely the real problem here is that Islam is becoming stronger and intends to take over the world. They may achieve that because the basis of that religion is a desire for a few top people to take control of the law, and hence the people.

Religion and control are the 2 major factors that cause most wars, and those countries,that have allowed Islam to enter their realm, will succumb to it. This is so evident over recent years! Multiculturalism does not work, so maybe we should have all guarded our borders better and kept out those who were not of the same culture, in the past If people of 2 different countries want to kill each other, maybe we should let them and focus our energies on looking after our own.....but I fear it is too late now:009:
Couldn't have put it better myself. I agree completely
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 11:30 AM

These comments from GCHQ Director Jeremy Fleming, said that the Salisbury nerve agent attack "demonstrates how reckless Russia is prepared to be".

https://news.sky.com/story/gchq-dire...an-be-11327255
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 01:34 PM

The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons has backed up UK findings that the substance that hospitalised Sergei and Yulia Skripal was from the novichok family of nerve agents.
SamTheMan
Merseyside
SamTheMan is male  SamTheMan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
The Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons has backed up UK findings that the substance that hospitalised Sergei and Yulia Skripal was from the novichok family of nerve agents.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43741140
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Well you can say and think what you want, but you should try to be in touch with the rest of the world , those who sit in the middle of it daily those who are reporting daily, those who are not heard by our media.
You mean the stuff you get off Facebook ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I really don't want to get involved with all these conspiracy theories particularly when debating about theories taken from obscure Utube sites which are the chosen method of delivery of the fake news and propaganda factories.

I am not an avid reader of other Guardian either and I realise its is not perfect and like most Journals prone to error, but I would much sooner trust the Guardian journalists than an unregulated website which allows itself used by every crank that ever lived, or so it seems. It seen the world and his wife can make any outlandish claim on the Net and have it believed these days.
Absolutely .
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

15-04-2018, 04:51 PM

Having doubts about this, really hope there is nothing to worry about.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

20-04-2018, 09:12 PM

Confusion about risk to people in Salisbury, levels are said to be high concentration in certain locations.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 11:24 PM

Seeing as Skripal has been discharged from hospital, do we really have to waste more money cleaning up Salisbury when it is patently obvious that this nerve poisio is not very effective?8
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2018, 07:17 AM

Not effective? You mean they didn't die? Does it not count being in a coma on the critical list?

If I lived in Salisbury I would want to be sure it was safe

Page 11 of 15 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top