Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 04:25 PM

Re: ISIS Complain about UK Government.

No doubt , they will be back.
Barstewards.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
The trouble is Swim, the suicide bombers are stupid and do as they are told, but other terrorists are quite smart and will have been taught how to also play mind games.... that is the opinion of an SAS guy, not mine!
Radical Muslims want to take over the world, but some are clever and use other tactics than violence!

There was a pretty Muslim girl on TV this morning who wants to be Miss World, so I listened to what she had to say. She wants to wear a hijab and believes that Miss World is different now and they are looking for educated caring women & there is a choice about wearing swimsuits but only photos are seen.
What she said sounded like something her Imam had taught her to say!
She has gained her place in the competition but Miss World was an international beauty contest, so just showing the face would never have been tolerated in the past.

I believe this is another way of trying to prevent western ways and I see almost on a daily basis that Muslims are trying to take over. They have been very patient in their work, but they are succeeding, and when the top men doing this achieve their aim ALL will be forced to be Muslin and ALL women will be forced to become men's slaves. Many western women have already fallen into this trap and so will others... but it will be too late when our PC MP's have been stupid enough to allow changes to our law, to accommodate Muslims
Those who cannot see this happening must be deaf dumb and blind. Nobody wanted to believe this when all the immigrants moved in on Europe and situations in Europe have become considerably worse since.

It will happen, so those who want to protect women and children should lobby their MPs to restrict any further changes to accommodate them. Decent Muslims could have a happy life in Europe under European laws.... but we have already seen that some of the decent ones can easily become radical so all radical Muslims should be removed!
It's the elephant in the room nobody in authority wants to see Twinks. It will remain so all the time we take notice of the left wing pc correct retards, who imo are the biggest danger in the world by a long way.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 12:19 PM

Hi

I simply do not understand our present system.

There are plenty of Muslims who are no issue for us and who have justifiable reasons to come to the UK.

The Yazidis and Kurds in particular, they hate the Radicals.

They make good Enforcement Officers.

We refuse access to Muslims who have helped us and acted as Interpreters for our troops abroad.

On the other hand we have decided to grant Asylum to members of the Muslim Brotherhood,an outlawed organisation in many Muslim Countries.

In Egypt they just chuck them in prison and let them rot.

We also allow in Pakistani Muslims from one specific area of Pakistan which is a hot bed of Radicals.

In other Countries Mosques are only allowed to be funded by resident Muslims, Imams are licensed.

Not here, we allow radical Muslim organisations to fund Mosques here and then import Radical Imams.

I agree with fender.

We are our own worst enemies.

It is also my view that we cannot just blame Left Wing PC Snowflakes.

Things have got steadily worse under Theresa May.

It was she who decided we should give Asylum to the Muslim Brotherhood and her decision to cut back on Border Force and Immigration Checks here in the UK.

Do not pin your hopes on Boris either.

It was Boris who suggested that we give a general amnesty to all the illegals here.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 12:33 PM

I agree re Boris and TM Swims.

However, Rudd is no better. She is just as useless.
It goes back to a point I made some time ago - who the hell do we vote for in the next GE?
They are all bloody useless!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2018, 12:59 PM

The problem started back in the late 1940's when we encouraged Pakistanis to come here and help to rebuild the country. They produced many children but, although they were never popular, we tolerated their presence in this country.

They increased at the rate of rabbits and in many parts of the country formed their own communities.... but the British never understood what Islam's aim was!

Muslim's intention is to make the whole world follow Islam, so with many Muslim immigrants in many countries they have every chance of succeeding!

It isn't just a pathetic little group of terrorist, called ISIS, there are much bigger people organizing this..... but we don't know who they are.

Muslims have never been allowed to choose which religion they follow, they have been brainwashed and forced to follow Islam...or suffer the consequences if they don't.
Where Britain went wrong is by offering them jobs here and allowing them to build mosques here...... their own countries would never have allowed the Catholic church to do that in their countries.

I am not racist, but I am against any religion that does not allow it's followers to have a choice about what they believe in... and that is something Islam does not do.

There is little point in blaming Theresa May for mistakes that were made before she was born.

If we wanted Pakistanis to help us rebuild our country, and they wanted the jobs, they should have been brought here on temporary visas and then returned home.... because you won't get rid of them now and most are radical in their beliefs!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top