Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2018, 07:30 PM

Re: Hairy Arms in Ladies

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I created it. Would you like something else? Just tell me what you need and I can put it together, and what you want to say on it...
Brilliant. It's really cool . Ta WB xx
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:15 AM

Our last Cat, used to go over to the Allotments and bring back Mice and Babies for me, never killed them, used to put them in my hand for me to stroke them, then go back for more, one day he brought in next door neighbours Frog from their Pond, he had it cornered and was tapping it to make it jump and the poor thing was screaming, I had to pick him up and take him back to their Pond.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Oh I don't have to shave my legs or underarms any more, I don't get any hair there now, which is a good thing.
Ummm... not that problem but the hair that used to grow on my head seems to have started to sprout in abundance from my ears, nose and eyebrows.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Ummm... not that problem but the hair that used to grow on my head seems to have started to sprout in abundance from my ears, nose and eyebrows.
Very attractive....not
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Very attractive....not
At my age being attractive is not an issue, staying on this side of the grass is far more important.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 08:49 AM

Anyway, there was this big girl on our dinner table at school.

Susan.

Susan was a legend in her own lunchtime.

Susan had everything us lads craved.

Hairy Arm & legs, a moustache et al !!
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Yes that's me to a T I am not just tweezing eyebrows I have to take scissors to them to keep them on check !
I wonder why that is. My eyelashes are growing too!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2018, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
It's the bush fires you need to worry about.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top