Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 08:14 PM

Cant Be Hay Fever

I have not been feeling well today,was awake most of the night unable to breathe,but when I told a friend this she said ,Why its a beautiful day This upset me, almost as though she was saying its in my mind.Also when I mentioned that my son's friend had Hay Fever she said it was too early.Yet the poor chap is sneezing with runny eyes & a cough
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 08:18 PM

Re: Cant Be Hay Fever

Not too early for hay fever. It depends what you are allergic to. Apparently I am allergic to tree pollen and oil seed rape. I normally get hay fever in March but it seems as though it's a bit later this year due to the cold weather.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 08:22 PM

Yep, tree pollen'll do it! Been sneezing and coughing etc, it makes you feel light headed too!
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2018, 10:22 PM

Trees and hedgerows are now bursting into leaf and the hey fever season has started

We are a bit later so Ive got it to come

Then again once the chestnut blooms, that really causes me problems
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 08:50 AM

Hay fever can attack at any time, used to have a house plant came into flower at Christmas had me sneezing like a good un.

But if you were struggling to breath I'd pop along to GP and just get that checked out deylon. Medications can have side effects and that was what took my breath away recently a simple change from one tablet tp a cheaper one and I was gasping.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 08:52 AM

Pollen count is high today apparently.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 09:44 AM

I have been suffering from hayfever for this last couple of days. This morning coughing and wheezing and eyes streaming, so anti-histamine taken. It always starts about this time of the year once the trees begin to break buds.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-04-2018, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I have not been feeling well today,was awake most of the night unable to breathe,but when I told a friend this she said ,Why its a beautiful day This upset me, almost as though she was saying its in my mind.Also when I mentioned that my son's friend had Hay Fever she said it was too early.Yet the poor chap is sneezing with runny eyes & a cough

Neighbours here have flowering cherry trees, they've been in bloom for the past 10 days!!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top