Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2014, 03:47 PM

Re: A day in Alicante

I love the 'street for children' !
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2014, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Iīve been to Valencia a few times, I love it there. Oceanografic is absolutely fantastic, an incredible place, I could spend days and days there. Granada too is a brilliant place to visit, Cuenca is a big favourite too. We are quite lucky really I think, we have some really excellent coach tours, i.e. a 3 day all inclusive trip to Cuenca costs 138/9 euros, including full board, trips out etc. Barcelona is a wonderful place, we have Spanish friends who live there, we also have Spanish friends in Madrid and La Coruna. I do consider myself lucky to be living here, this is our 14th year here and we have no regrets at all.
I didn't realise that you lived there clumsy!

What do you think of Elche then? I quite like the place!(Cuenca reminds me of Ronda - always wanted to go there too!) stevmk2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2014, 06:24 PM

Great pictures as ever Loretta.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2014, 12:05 AM

Thanks Jem. Elche is a nice place to visit Steve, especially the shoe factories and the botanical garden famous for itīs palm trees, itīs also within easy reach of other nice places. Personally I prefer Orihuela, I think itīs a beautiful old city, I can just wander around there for hours. Itīs off the tourist track really so never many tourists around there. If you are feeling fit you can walk up to the Monastory and if you get there before 1 p.m. the monks will give you a tour round.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top