Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 02:57 PM

Re: Happy Birthday OldGreyFox!

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yer......Where is my cake anyway?.....And a jack Daniels would hit the spot.....
Being as my birthday is a day later, could you make a note to save me a leftover piece of any cake you get next year, Foxie?? I wouldn't expect any of your Jack Daniels, as I'm sure the last drop would be gone by next day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 03:40 PM

Can we keep this thread going until August 13th next year please?
That way we won't need to wish Foxy a happy birthday next year
Jasmeen
New Member!
On the Lake
Jasmeen is female 

07-09-2019, 06:40 PM

Happy Birthday Bob!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jasmeen ->
Happy Birthday Bob!
Thanks Jasmeen, but my birthday was July 14th so today I will be 69 years 8 weeks and six days old.......
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 02:38 PM

You'll just have to accept that your birthday is going to go on for a couple of months.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 08:16 PM

Aahhh, Happy belated Birthday OGF. I've just come onto the General Chat and spotted it was you having another Plentyone day. Hope you had a really great day and was thoroughly spoiled. xxx
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
You'll just have to accept that your birthday is going to go on for a couple of months.
Yes Mart, my birthday seems to have come back into fashion....

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Aahhh, Happy belated Birthday OGF. I've just come onto the General Chat and spotted it was you having another Plentyone day. Hope you had a really great day and was thoroughly spoiled. xxx
Thanks Shropshiregirl.......I might become a 'Celebrity' at this rate......
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 09:28 PM

A very HAPPY UNBIRTHDAY to you OGF.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Jasmeen, but my birthday was July 14th so today I will be 69 years 8 weeks and six days old.......
Happy belated birthday wishes OGF.

I have yet to understand how people are informed when it is a member's birthday. It was only by chance today that I happened across this thread... rather too late!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Happy belated birthday wishes OGF.

I have yet to understand how people are informed when it is a member's birthday. It was only by chance today that I happened across this thread... rather too late!
JB if you go to the Home Page and scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see Today's Birthdays and a pic of a birthday cake with a person's name next to it.

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top