Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 02:41 PM

Re: Ciao for now!

No,No Little Squit. Only old grumpy ladies think "Pole Dancing" girls are for men to look at. Not so, "Pole Dancing" is now very popular with ladies for keeping fit as it is a very good work out, like going to the gym but more fun.
Many clubs exist which ladies can join and learn, not grumpy old ladies, they not want grumpy old ladies.
Gia should get pole fitted in house and swing around like monkey, how monkey sound in Italian
Glad you liked pictures will post more some time, headache still hanging about.
Where is my Valentine queue, Michael need tender loving

Ahhh...I see. Well...thank you very much. I guess I am just a grumpy old lady then, because my workouts does not consist of swinging on a pole like a scimmia (monkey) .... I think you should having a pole fit to you house so you can exercise with it..haha...Sorry for you headache - close eyes and rest. ... I dunno where is you Valentine queue ?? I dunno whats that mean..... I think not much interest in a day of Valentine music, so I will just forgetting about it. Hope you feeling better soon...
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 03:17 PM

Last one Skimmia

Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 03:25 PM

Sorry... is another one of restricted mode video... I am not able to see it.... : /
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2016, 03:33 PM

Shame, ladies in the USA not allowed to see romance and passion, no good for James Bond .

Stay happy
Gianetta
US

13-01-2016, 03:47 PM

Ladies in USA is not allow to seeing romance and passion? That what YOU think! lol.................... I look for James Bond - but is all different ones - which one is real one? : }

I will stay happy - thank you...you also...
Ciao!
dukeofearl
south coast uk

13-01-2016, 08:32 PM

Oh that is sad, no Velentine song for Gia. My friend James Bond he will send little Gia a Valentine Song.

Love Roger Moore..xxx 007
Gianetta
US

13-01-2016, 09:14 PM

Ay yi yi! Once again the video is restrict!! Gahh... Sorry?

I dunno who is Roger Moore ? Each day is different names... James Bond is many peoples you know... I dunno which is the one? I can not figure out this James Bond thing..haha... - - Yes, I guess no one is interest to a Valentine music day, but that is okay. No problem at all...I just think that I will ask.
Gianetta
US

13-01-2016, 09:23 PM

Oh my! thank you Mr. Roger Moore for pretty Valentine! I will wait until Feb. 14 to send one to you! HAHA! (who ever you are?)
dukeofearl
south coast uk

13-01-2016, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
Oh my! thank you Mr. Roger Moore for pretty Valentine! I will wait until Feb. 14 to send one to you! HAHA! (who ever you are?)
You are funny Everybody knows James Bond 007 , they have made his films for 60 years and we have a new blockbuster out now.
This is Roger Moore as James Bond, he speaks like me, posh

Will send the words of song or James Bond may beat me up, he licensed to kill

dukeofearl
south coast uk

13-01-2016, 09:51 PM

Try this version

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top