Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 07:27 AM

Which one is more credible???

Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are at odds with one another - Michael Fallon says there is no plan for a 'no deal' exit from the EU, which is contradicted by David Davis. So which one is more credible???

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...D-741604532_uk
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 08:23 AM

Re: Which one is more credible???

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are at odds with one another - Michael Fallon says there is no plan for a 'no deal' exit from the EU, which is contradicted by David Davis. So which one is more credible???

Hi

I do not share your glee at the mess we now find ourselves in.

If Brexit goes wrong we are in for a huge period of austerity, which will mean even more suffering for those in greatest need.

It will also, inevitably, affect Pensions

It would also put the complete kibosh on Corbyn's plans for the economy.

I have a social conscience, you obviously do not.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 09:38 AM

Well said swim, and I don't think tm and dd would have not made plans for all eventualities, they saw what they inherited from Cameron and I actually think dd has a conscience and wants to make this all work.

It doesn't matter who was in power this has to work, the idea it won't is chilling, I voted to make life better for our kids not worse.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:48 AM

Of course the scumbag 'Loony Labour Party' are never at odds with each other now.
Are they?
Pots/Kettles/Hypocrit's/People In Glass Houses and all of that.
You know what I mean like?!

And as for the Brexit remoaner's?
You lost.
Get over it!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well said swim, and I don't think tm and dd would have not made plans for all eventualities, they saw what they inherited from Cameron and I actually think dd has a conscience and wants to make this all work.

It doesn't matter who was in power this has to work, the idea it won't is chilling, I voted to make life better for our kids not worse.
Like a lot of others you did not think it through did you? It was always going to be a disaster and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it now.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
Like a lot of others you did not think it through did you? It was always going to be a disaster and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it now.
Yes, there is; move to France or Spain or Germany before it's too late.
Plenty of EU nationals have moved here, or is it just the lazy Brits who can't be bothered ? Go on , off you go you have every chance. No reason to cry .
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->

Talking about at odds...it looks like your mob are not happy with Dennis Skinner, the hero of the left who has dared to cross El Supremo Jeremy
People in glasshouses etc UJ
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
I did think it through sadly I had a strange idea once the decision was made everyone would get behind it, I didn't expect idiots to still be trying to stop it a couple of years later.

If everyone actually abided by a democratic decision we'd be out by now and looking at a very much better situation.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I did think it through sadly I had a strange idea once the decision was made everyone would get behind it, I didn't expect idiots to still be trying to stop it a couple of years later.

If everyone actually abided by a democratic decision we'd be out by now and looking at a very much better situation.
Agreed, and this whole opposition has been fuelled by various institutions , BBC being one of the best at it !
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Yes, there is; move to France or Spain or Germany before it's too late.
Plenty of EU nationals have moved here, or is it just the lazy Brits who can't be bothered ? Go on , off you go you have every chance. No reason to cry .
Off you go then.
See ya.
Wouldn't wanna be ya!

The big bright future however is right here in good old Blighty!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top