Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 05:59 PM

Two elections for the price of one???

Well, well, who would have thought??? Theresa May was unable to answer any of the questions posed to her during PMQs today - shows just what a lying, conniving scumbag she really is!!!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7945081.html
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 06:02 PM

Re: Two elections for the price of one???

Blinkin' eck UJ.
Your sure busy today slagging off my lovely Tory Party and my hero Mrs. May with new thread after new thread after new thread.
Come on my friend.
Give it a rest will ya?!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Blinkin' eck UJ.
Your sure busy today slagging off my lovely Tory Party and my hero Mrs. May with new thread after new thread after new thread.
Come on my friend.
Give it a rest will ya?!

Whilst there is unpleasant news about the scumbags - NO WAY!!!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Whilst there is unpleasant news about the scumbags - NO WAY!!!

So that's you in it for the long haul then!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

13-09-2017, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->

So that's you in it for the long haul then!

Depends on whether the DUP continue to 'revolt' and cause chaos resulting in another GE, at which point Jeremy will be walking into #10 Downing Street!!! - That could happen after the 'conference' season in October or November.
Conroy
Surrey .uk
Conroy is male  Conroy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 08:56 PM

Depends on whether the DUP continue to 'revolt' and cause chaos resulting in another GE, at which point Jeremy will be walking into #10 Downing Street!!! - That could happen after the 'conference' season in October or November.
What a nightmare thought.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 09:48 PM

LMAO UJ

Seems the Lying Looney Party got a slapping at the PMQs.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/853...MQs-live-video

"Mrs May jeered Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn on his U turn on cutting student debt by removing university fees.

Speaking during PMQs the Prime Minister slammed Mr Corbyn's attempts to attack the Conservative Party for increasing tuition cost during the coalition government.

Mrs May said: "The Right Honourable gentleman talks about delivering for students. Let’s talk about delivery. Let’s talk about promises that he made."

"Yet again, he has failed to mention, on student fees: who was it who introduced tuition fees? It wasn’t the conservative party, it was the Labour party."

Mrs May's stinging slap down sparked a raucous reaction from the Tory bench.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 10:28 PM

What have you been smoking ?
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2017, 11:31 PM

It's the sand Rehab. He spends so much time with his head in it that it gets in his eyes and ears and sends him loopy.

Corbyn will NEVER ever get to No 10.

He is unelectable and the sensible elements of the Looney party are poised to oust him before he does any more damage.

He has totally discredited the party with his feckless bribing of the young voters before betraying them, with his feckless pandering to BrExit Leavers before betraying them with his shallow U-turn.

No-one can take anything he says seriously anymore.

The hard left thugs and 2 brain cell yobs will be put out to pasture soon enough.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

13-09-2017, 11:44 PM

Oh dear, looks like Old Compo Corbyn got a double slapping at the PMQs. I guess UJ was watching a different event !

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-party-twitter

'You've failed!' Theresa May skewers Jeremy Corbyn in PMQs for refusal to back Brexit bill

[Kelly Tolhurst ] - “Does my right honourable friend agree that the party opposite’s cynical attempt to block the EU withdrawal bill on Monday shows that they are still only interested in playing party politics rather than delivering the best deal for our future which is what my constituents and the majority of this country want to see.”

Mrs May agreed and said Mr Corbyn was working against the best interests of the country."

"I said earlier that the right honourable gentleman, the leader of the opposition, had let workers down by failing to protect their rights on Monday.

“But that’s exactly one of the issues that was there. What that Bill was about was bringing workers’ rights that are in EU legislation here into the UK and he voted against it.”

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top