Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 06:13 PM

Re: I detest...

Originally Posted by heatherbelle ->
lol clumsy. Reading your post put me in mind of a cheeky neighbor i had. When she saw doggie droppings on her property (she saw it happen), she picked it up on a shovel, marched over to the offender, deposited it on her doorstep and rang the bell. When it was answered she airily said "i think this is yours" and walked away. Never happened again.
Fab !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 12:59 AM

[QUOTE=Cheshire Cat;741496]I agree with you Kenny regarding the poo ! Yuk!!!

Mobile phone users who chatter away when I am serving them at my till.

That is true CC. It is soooo rude.
It annoys me when I get stuck waiting at the tills when the person in front is packing slowly with only one hand because she's yakking on her flippin' phone.

Why can't they just say to the caller "Can't talk now, I'll phone you back."
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 01:25 AM

[QUOTE=Mups;741807]
Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
I agree with you Kenny regarding the poo ! Yuk!!!

Mobile phone users who chatter away when I am serving them at my till.

That is true CC. It is soooo rude.
It annoys me when I get stuck waiting at the tills when the person in front is packing slowly with only one hand because she's yakking on her flippin' phone.

Why can't they just say to the caller "Can't talk now, I'll phone you back."
Because they don't want to Mups.
It's as simple as that.
Once Pig ignorant, they stay Pig ignorant.

Sorry Pig)
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2015, 09:06 AM

Things I detest:-

Cruelty to animals.
People who eat with their mouths open.
Bad Manners.
Spitting.
Drunks - especially those that vomit everywhere.
Unruly brats.
Cyclists who ride on the pavements.
Visitors who continually play with their mobile phones - I have been known to confiscate them.
People who chew gum (or anything else) and try to hold a conversation at the same time.
Chewing gum and dog faeces on the pavements.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 11:14 AM

Another thing that I detest are the "shall I or shan't I" idiots who, whilst the rest of us wait patiently in the queue at a really busy roundabout for a break in the constant stream of traffic, then edge forward a few feet, see a vehicle coming along but even though they have ample time to move off, instead dither and decide not to go, hence holding us up yet again for ages whilst a constant stream of traffic goes past AGAIN! just one car driven by an idiot can cause steam to escape out of the ears of all the drivers behind them. !
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 02:14 PM

Walking along our lovely promenade this morning and looking out to sea and the sand there was this couple with 2 dogs off a lead down there walking along the shoreline.
Their 2 dogs did dumps and they just carried on walking and didn't pick up.
I wanted to go down and say something like
'Hey mate, your dogs have just done a shite there, do you think you could pick it up?"
But as I didn't want the bother and want to keep hold of my lovely front teeth, I kept stum.
Very often around here there is a dog dump somewhere, and of course I don't blame the dogs, I blame the crap owners!

You can see the lovely beach.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160703_175051_Burst02.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	3926  
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2017, 03:31 PM

Stupid antisocial morons..

They are not dog lovers because even if dog lovers dont give two hoots about humans they know most dog disease is passed via the waste dogs produce and so they clean up if only to protect their dogs..

I bet these are the types who would be the first to complain if their dogs were banned from the beach /woods /common yet they are the ones who cause the trouble..

Pity you couldnt get a photo of them walking away and then publish it on social media
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

08-09-2017, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Stupid antisocial morons..

They are not dog lovers because even if dog lovers dont give two hoots about humans they know most dog disease is passed via the waste dogs produce and so they clean up if only to protect their dogs..

I bet these are the types who would be the first to complain if their dogs were banned from the beach /woods /common yet they are the ones who cause the trouble..

Pity you couldnt get a photo of them walking away and then publish it on social media
Thank you Cass.
This is the morons a few minutes more up the beach from where the dogs dumped this morning.
As you can see the dogs are nowhere near them. The two dogs are just over to the right of picture there.
I was a bit too late catching the foul deed to post on media.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Morons.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	3929  
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

28-09-2017, 03:57 PM

Going into shops and supermarkets which play lousy crappy MUZAK.
Or ANY MUSAK if it comes to that.
Particularly going into the likes of B and Q or Debenhams or as soon as you enter our shopping centre.
It's a wall of lousy ruddy sound.
For this reason my Wife and I always try and do our grocery shopping in Lidl or Aldi.
No music at all in them, and we can just get on with shopping in peace and quiet and think about what we want to buy!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2017, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
People who allow their dogs to poo on the pavement, grass and even on a sandy beach without bagging it.
Right outside our lovely ground floor apartment here in Rhos On Sea, someones dog has been allowed to dump on the pavement and just left there, waiting for the next persons shoes to come along.
And not for the first time either.

I wish I could catch the rastards.
They would get an earful, that is for sure!

So what do you detest then?
But calm down.
Calm down!
I'm with you on this BC. I have two little dogs and when either of us walk them. always have poo bags plus a small spay bottle of diluted disinfectant in case either of them don't make it to the fields or park. Even in the field in long grass we still pick up after them as no-one is sure where others walk. It's so disgusting not to clean up after your dog, I think either there should be a larger fine and penalty points as they do for driving offences, reach a set amount and risk having their pet taken from them. Drastic I know but they do not deserve to own a pet if they cannot be responsible enough.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top