Join for free
Page 56 of 62 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 > Last »
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:46 PM

Re: Artangel Bistro And Wine Bar Now Open In A Town By You!!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Very good! Fruitcake. All l can add is... l just leaned over the counter to hand you your ham sandwich deal!

Do you get it? Lean Dover!
Yes I got it; do you think I was Northbourne yesterday? Unfortunately, when you lean dover with my sarnie, the mustard leaked out all down the front of my frilly white shirt, ruined my kipper tie, and stained my white corduroy disco flares.

Did you buy the book I recommended by the way? The Cliff Edge by Ilean Dover.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Fruitcake ->
Yes I got it; do you think I was Northbourne yesterday? Unfortunately, when you lean dover with my sarnie, the mustard leaked out all down the front of my frilly white shirt, ruined my kipper tie, and stained my white corduroy disco flares.

Did you buy the book I recommended by the way? The Cliff Edge by Ilean Dover.
Fruity, I hope the mustard missed your gold sovereign necklace and white slip on shoes with shiny buckles!

Yes, l got the book! Here's a book for you to read... Computer Memory” by Meg A. Byte!
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2017, 12:09 AM

Fruity, I hope the mustard missed your gold sovereign necklace and white slip on shoes with shiny buckles!

Yes, l got the book! Here's a book for you to read... Computer Memory” by Meg A. Byte!
Luckily my spats protected my very trendy Oxford brogues.

Unfortunately the mustard has reacted with my genuine gold chain with sovereign and Widow's Mite, and the rust is now starting to show through.
There is never a spiv when you need one.

I think we may need a separate thread just for the book titles and authors.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2017, 11:02 AM

Shame to see a once Trendy Bistro closed, and re-opened as another Charity Shop.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 10:02 PM

I accept charity anyday - what is goin today?? - food; drink; books ; wine etc etc
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2018, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
I accept charity anyday - what is goin today?? - food; drink; books ; wine etc etc
gummy, We went into liquidation last year! Our accountant was cooking the books!
There are plans to convert the building into fifty luxury apartments for the Over 50’s!
Get your name down now!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:16 AM

Sounds just the ticket, I went into Liquidation a fair few years ago.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2018, 09:41 AM

Roll Up, Roll Up...the drinks are on me! Free food too!
Please place your orders below..
Cabaret is starting soon... The real Elvis for one night only! Various rooms, you choose! Singers, Magic, Comedy, Dancers, whatever you like....

What's your tipple, what's your food order, who would you like to see in the Cabaret/VIP Lounge?
No thanks, that would be hell on earth for me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

11-02-2018, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
No thanks, that would be hell on earth for me.
Tara, The Penthouse apartment hasn’t been reserved yet. Can l put your name down for that?
It has views over the river and comes with your very own live-in butler, maid and chauffeur!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

11-02-2018, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sounds just the ticket, I went into Liquidation a fair few years ago.
Spitty, I hope it wasn’t painful and your doctor was able to prescribe something to halt the flow!

Page 56 of 62 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top