Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 09:09 AM

Re: Does anyone else suffer panic attacks/anxiety disorder?

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
So sorry that I disappeared for a while - I went to America.
Now then, did you try those relaxation techniques that I designed?
I am back now so I can support you again.
I think I lost them as it was on that other place where I don't go much anymore.

Welcome back...hope the US was a good trip for you.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I think I lost them as it was on that other place where I don't go much anymore.

Welcome back...hope the US was a good trip for you.
Thank-you Dreamy.
You know where to find me my friend.
Andrey Sudakov
New Member!
Pakistan
Andrey Sudakov is male 

07-10-2017, 02:07 PM

I have understood it in recent times that these are not the issue we need to worry about too much. As they are now too common and you must not hide it. At least, I know the way out for it and that’s through natural way. As it is what will help us stay healthy and not having to face side-effects that usually come when we take medicines to get rid of these issues, so check out this article [link removed]
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2017, 10:02 AM

Well, my G.P. suggested tai-chi as a means of relaxing; she also urged me to complete the CBT/meditation app on my phone, explaining that sometimes people can get stuck on it but it pays to persist.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

10-10-2017, 03:39 PM

My haemotology appointment went well; my blood test was fine. Coming up to a year since my chemo ended and the nurse was pleased with my progress.

I did get a taxi there and back as I wasn't comfortable with the idea of getting a bus with my anxiety levels. The bus is quite a walk to catch, anyway, so I decided to place my mental comfort in using a taxi.

Normally I'm quite frugal but didn't mind spending £17 on taxis today for an important appointment.

My next appointment is at the end of January.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2017, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
My haemotology appointment went well; my blood test was fine. Coming up to a year since my chemo ended and the nurse was pleased with my progress.

I did get a taxi there and back as I wasn't comfortable with the idea of getting a bus with my anxiety levels. The bus is quite a walk to catch, anyway, so I decided to place my mental comfort in using a taxi.

Normally I'm quite frugal but didn't mind spending £17 on taxis today for an important appointment.

My next appointment is at the end of January.
I agree as public transport can be rather traumatic Dreamy.
So glad that things are picking up for you.
It takes time to recover from not only the scare of the big C but also the whole chemo thing. You have been through a lot - you are still with us, and I am glad about that.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top