Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 10:55 PM

Re: UnPatriotic Comrade Corbyn Snubs WW1 Celebrations

Result! I've deterred anyone else from posting on this thread.

It's a natural, unforced gift ya know.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
I thought the OFF was better than the one I left, now I see it is not. The same unpleasant vitriol from a certain element. My days here are numbered
Would you rather people did not say what they think?
That being the case, any discussion / debate is pointless.

If you find a thread offensive, or don't agree with what's being said, just stay out of it?

I mean that in a nice way, as I'd prefer you stayed here....
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Rehab .. you're incorrigible .. .. but get your cheeky butt off to that bum clenching thread.

someone has to lighten the mood around here
I think I am over trained Morty, my gluteus maximus is aching, I think it needs a rub down with an oily woman, are you free?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 12:29 AM

Yes but only if you wear a beanie hat, Ray Bans and cricket pads.

For the bruising.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Yes but only if you wear a beanie hat, Ray Bans and cricket pads.

For the bruising.
mmmm kinky...but I love you
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not making childish threads though am I, the forum isn't a place for what you and some others are doing IMO.
I agree, but you seem to turn a convenient blind eye to the prime culprit because it suits your political agenda. You defend the indefensible, pretty much always, which damages greatly the value and perception of your contributions.

As I've said numerous times before, if you're going to allow one person to spam and abuse the forum for his own political agenda then others have to make a stand and do likewise.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'll defend anyone I think is a decent person getting a hard time.
Decent person?

This is utterly laughable.

The man supported the IRA throughout the turbulent times, whilst British soldiers were being killed.

The man calls Hamas and Hezbollah "friends"

The man purposefully duped the young electorate and very badly at that for his own political gain

The man tried to use a primary school in Telford to make political points but ended up making a complete ass of himself

The man used the Grenfell Tower tragedy to score political points

I could go on

Your definition of "decent person" is frankly despicable.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2017, 06:32 PM

I always include ujs outrageous titles etc in any posts I write about childishness etc obviously you miss that trying to make me sound horrible person. It won't work btw as its such an obvious tactic to try and stop any debate.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top