Join for free
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:17 PM

Corbyn Appoints Convicted Election Fraudster To Office

You just couldn't make it up !

If the Looney Labour party weren't already a complete shambles they are surely so now!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...entary-office/

Momentum campaigner, Marsha-Jane Thompson is the appointee. According to the article she:

"admitted to registering fake voters in the east London borough of Newham and was sentenced by a court to 100 hours of community service."

"Ms Thompson, who was employed by Newham Council at the time of committing the fraud, admitted to filling out and submitting more than 100 voter registration forms herself, including forging signatures."

"She pleaded guilty to multiple counts of using a false instrument, contrary to the 1981 Fraud and Counterfeiting Act, and one count of false accounting, contrary to the 1968 Theft Act, at Snaresbrook crown court in 2006 ."

"When approached for comment about the controversial appointment, a spokesperson for Mr Corbyn said: “We do not comment on staff issues.”

You just couldn't make it up !

What a total disgrace.

This Lying Looney Labour remains wholly unelectable and would see this country destroyed, utterly, were they ever to enter No 10.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2017, 08:29 PM

Re: Corbyn Appoints Convicted Election Fraudster To Office

what else can you expect from a man like him

History

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...times-condemn/
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 10:44 AM

I agree totally with Realist's post (a first for me!). Someone who has actively tried to subvert our democratic system and has admitted to and been convicted of election fraud should never be countenanced for any position in political life. For me, her crime was so serious that she should have been imprisoned for several years, not given a soft tap on the wrist with 100 hours community service. The fact that she was a local government officer in a position of trust makes it even more disgusting, To me, electoral fraud is tantamount to treason and should be treated as such by the courts.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
I agree totally with Realist's post (a first for me!). Someone who has actively tried to subvert our democratic system and has admitted to and been convicted of election fraud should never be countenanced for any position in political life. For me, her crime was so serious that she should have been imprisoned for several years, not given a soft tap on the wrist with 100 hours community service. The fact that she was a local government officer in a position of trust makes it even more disgusting, To me, electoral fraud is tantamount to treason and should be treated as such by the courts.
Completely agree.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by mickb ->
i agree totally with realist's post (a first for me!). Someone who has actively tried to subvert our democratic system and has admitted to and been convicted of election fraud should never be countenanced for any position in political life. For me, her crime was so serious that she should have been imprisoned for several years, not given a soft tap on the wrist with 100 hours community service. The fact that she was a local government officer in a position of trust makes it even more disgusting, to me, electoral fraud is tantamount to treason and should be treated as such by the courts.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 04:12 PM

Someone who has actively tried to subvert our democratic system and has admitted to and been convicted of election fraud should never be countenanced for any position in political life. For me, her crime was so serious that she should have been imprisoned for several years, not given a soft tap on the wrist with 100 hours community service. .
Yup

It's all the more ridiculous when you consider that you can be fined up to £1000 for failing to register on the electoral roll.

So the ordinary Joe on the street is bound by laws concerning voting but a totally corrupt Looney Labourite can engage in electoral fraud, subvert the democratic process and end up being appointed !

Just another nail in the coffin for the total shambles that is the Lying Looney Labour party under the "stewardship" of the duplicitous "Jezbollah" Corbyn.

Unfit to govern. Unelectable.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2017, 04:17 PM

Another agreement.

Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2017, 03:01 PM

Nothing about Corbyn surprises me.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top