Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Fruitcake
Somerset Riviera
Fruitcake is male  Fruitcake has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 02:23 AM

Re: jesus as a sausage roll

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
‘All hail the great sausage roll, peace and blessings on his stuffing’ and it came to pass that the GSR said unto the tribe of Gregg’go forth unto the lands of the unbelievers and multiply, show them the greatness of the three cheese toastie, but question them not if they wish to eat out of the temple, for the tastiness is great”
And so it began......in the beginning there was a darkness in the firmament and the GSR said ...”let the be light” and there was light and you could see for bloody miles...
And the people of Greggs were right chuffed.......and they went forth...and I am really bored with this now...
Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
yeh verily, and Rehab, high priest of Gregg did come upon a comely maiden called Rhian, who doubted the wisdom of his words and the tastiness of the 3 cheese toastie and Rehab being a bit of a stud took the maiden to his bosom and laid with her.... and there were cries of joy and other sundry noises...
Originally Posted by Judd ->
Away in an oven
No crust for his bed
The little Gregg's sausage
Lay down its sweet head

The pies on the top shelf
Looked down where it lay
That lonely poor sausage
Asleep on the tray.

(Taken from Twitter)
Oh crap. This has just made me spit out my beer.

That's not only blarst-feamus, it's alcohol abuse!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 02:21 PM

Re: jesus as a sausage roll

Prepare to meat thy maker.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top