Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:38 PM

Re: Dont know whats right/wrong

Originally Posted by Val J ->
These are highly qualified doctors, my oncologist is passionate about helping his patients and would not advise having flu jab if not necessary.
Then I challenge you to ask your "oh so nice" oncologist to show you the packaging of the flu jab and the insert paper inside it and to explain the statements on it and the ingredients, namely the statements:

"the safety and effectiveness have NOT been established"

"has not been evaluated for carcinogenic and mutagenic potential"

and the ingredient Thimerosal which is 50% toxic Mercury, just about the most toxic substance to the human body.

Each flu shot contains 50mcg of Thimerosal so 25mcg of Mercury.

The EPA who set the environmental safety standards state that for your DRINKING WATER, the MAXIMUM safe contamination levels for Mercury are 0.002 mg/L

https://www.epa.gov/ground-water-and...er-regulations

That's 0.002 milligrams

A flu shot contains 25 mcg, that's 25 MICROgrams

1 milligram = 1000 micrograms

So the 25 micrograms in a flu shot equals 0.025 milligrams

Do you see the problem?

Safe level of Mercury in water is 0.002 mg
Level of Mercury in the flu shot is 0.025 mg

Horrendous !

Plus there are all the other nasty ingredients in it to boot like formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate and ovalbumin.

Please go ahead and ASK your lovely oncologist or your GP to actually show you the flu vaccine insert paper. Then ask them why they never mention these dangers to patients, why you don't get told about the ingredients.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Putting chemicals in your body, like Thimerosal (highly toxic Mercury), formaldehyde, bogus flu vaccines hatched in chicken eggs is not something you want to be doing.
Still peddling the same old rubbish.

Thimerosal is an organic mercury metabolised to Ethylmercury NOT methylmercury - the latter is the one that sent the hatters mad. On the other hand Ethylmercury is excreted from the body very quickly.

Keep wearing the aluminium foil beanie, it suits you.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 02:55 PM

What this one?

http://www.cochrane.org/CD004879/ARI...althy-children

"The review authors found that in children aged from two years, nasal spray vaccines made from weakened influenza viruses were better at preventing illness caused by the influenza virus than injected vaccines made from the killed virus. Neither type was particularly good at preventing 'flu-like illness' caused by other types of viruses."

"In children under the age of two, the efficacy of inactivated vaccine was similar to placebo. "

In short the article goes on to say that the proper studies just haven't been done in an unbiased and controlled manner to be able to suggest that the flu vaccine is of any use.

And the clincher in this particular report . . . .

"This review includes trials funded by industry . . .

Studies funded from public sources were significantly less likely to report conclusions favourable to the vaccines. The review showed that reliable evidence on influenza vaccines is thin but there is evidence of widespread manipulation of conclusions and spurious notoriety of the studies. The content and conclusions of this review should be interpreted in the light of this finding."

This should be a red warning light to those with objective minds.

Realist, in the UK they are mass vaccinating children aged 2 to 6 with the nasal vaccine . It is a "live" vaccine. They do not give them the injection. Flu like illness is not flu.

From the link :
"Evidence from RCTs shows that six children under the age of six need to be vaccinated with live attenuated vaccine to prevent one case of influenza (infection and symptoms)."

The bias you refer to relates to the safety trials rather than the efficacy as a vaccine.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Still peddling the same old rubbish.
Nope, just the same old peer reviewed scientific fact.

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Thimerosal is an organic mercury metabolised to Ethylmercury NOT methylmercury - the latter is the one that sent the hatters mad. On the other hand Ethylmercury is excreted from the body very quickly.
Your point here is at best a diversionary distraction. What matters is how long it is in the body for and what damage it is doing in that time.

Let's look at some FACTS

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&gbv=1&ct=clnk

(This is a cached Google page because the actual page doesn't load for me)

EthylMercury Toxicity

"• Ethylmercury is a neurotoxin."

• Infants may be more susceptible than adults.

• Ethylmercury is approximately 5 times less acutely toxic than methylmercury.

• Data are not adequate to compare potencies of
ethylmercury and methylmercury for developmental neurotoxicity.

•Ethylmercury is probably slightly less toxic than methylmercury.

• However, the database for ethylmercury is weak which creates considerable uncertainty in risk assessment comparisons.

• Ethylmercury should be considered equipotent to methylmercury as a developmental neurotoxin.

• This conclusion is clearly public health protective.

• Ethylmercury exposure from vaccines (added to dietary exposures to methylmercury) probably caused neurotoxic responses (likely subtle) in some children.

The half-life of Ethylmercury has been recorded at anywhere between 7 days and 30 days by various studies. That's a significant time to be in the body.

More here:

https://www.researchgate.net/publica..._methylmercury

"The neurotoxicity of etHg is similar to meHg in most "in vitro systems" but differences in the kinetics between these two compounds display differences in tested outcomes. However an immunotoxicity is more pronounced and more common for thimerosal etHg."

"etHG and meHg are different compounds and lead to different exposure levels and different toxicity risks.

Further detailed studies with low levels of simultaneous exposure to meHg and etHg are required to establish the hypothetical no-observed adverse effect level (NOAEL)in experimental models using different endpoints of toxicity."

Summary: Ethylmercury has not been sufficiently tested and thus humans have been used as guineau pigs for a long time being repeatedly exposed to etHg (Thimerosal) in vaccines.

As you highlight ethylmercury metabolises into "inorganic mercury" but that's small consolation as inorganic mercury causes plenty of issues itself.

"Human Exposure and Health Effects of Inorganic and Elemental Mercury"

"Inorganic mercury compounds are water soluble with a bioavailability of 7% to 15% after ingestion; they are also irritants and cause gastrointestinal symptoms. Upon entering the body, inorganic mercury compounds are accumulated mainly in the kidneys and produce kidney damage"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514464/

and . . .

Mercury Toxicity

"Inorganic mercury causes cerebral infarctions, as well as systemic features, such as pneumonia, renal cortical necrosis, and disseminated intravascular coagulopathy"

https://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1175560-overview

We could go on but it is largely pointless because you make no attempt to refute or counter the available peer reviewed facts.

The flu vaccine is irrefutably a complete con, a sham of epic proportions, pure snake oil, funding and fuelling a multi-billion dollar business.

There is no reason for anyone to have this vaccine and every reason to stay away from it as it can contain toxic mercury compounds that are insufficiently tested for safety and other toxic ingredients.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 08:04 PM

Yes let's look at some facts, you do this every year and every year most of us still feel it's worth having the jab. If you ever stop someone having if and they die of flu I hope you are able to get over that. It's up to each of us to decide not for you to berate us for weeks each year.

I've never met anyone had a problem with the jab I have met people with chest infections and flu. I know what my choice is.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'd just like to say it's not my experience that my NHS GP or oncologist are just doing what NHS tell them, they have both looked at other treatments and ideas when I've suggested them, both been very quick to change and adapt therapies to my needs at this time. I can see with statins etc they may be pushing an agenda but with cancer they are very very careful to only do what is needed by each patient. The treatment is designed around the tumour no pushing of anything.

They wanted me to have the flu vac to protect me as I'd already had an awful cold that led to a chest infection so I couldn't take any chances that I'd get another as anti biotics are getting very hard for me to take I'm becoming more allergic to them each time I have to take them.

If I want to live and believe me I do, I am doing everything in my power to do so no one on an Internet forum will distract me from that and the poison they claim I've injected well what do you think chemo is ? I'm poisoned already
A great post, Julie!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 10:22 PM

and the ingredient Thimerosal which is 50% toxic Mercury, just about the most toxic substance to the human body.

Each flu shot contains 50mcg of Thimerosal so 25mcg of Mercury.

The EPA who set the environmental safety standards state that for your DRINKING WATER, the MAXIMUM safe contamination levels for Mercury are 0.002 mg/L

https://www.epa.gov/ground-water-and...er-regulations

That's 0.002 milligrams

A flu shot contains 25 mcg, that's 25 MICROgrams

1 milligram = 1000 micrograms

So the 25 micrograms in a flu shot equals 0.025 milligrams

Do you see the problem?

Safe level of Mercury in water is 0.002 mg
Level of Mercury in the flu shot is 0.025 mg
Hello again Realist. Please check your facts :

None of the adult flu vaccines to be used in the UK in the 2017-2018 season contain the preservative thiomersal (mercury).
NB none of the vaccinations given to children contain it.

http://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/inactivated-flu-vaccine
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

19-11-2017, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Hello again Realist. Please check your facts :
Yep, the use of Thimerosal has caused enough adverse reaction that eventually the pharmaceuticals are removing it.

The key point to this is that for years they HAVE been putting toxic mercury compounds in vaccines and thereby exposing people repeatedly to it. People have been used as guinea pigs at best and as helpless targets at worst.

One has to ask, if the industry is willing to operate in such an underhand way, if it is willing to put toxic ingredients in vaccines for as long as it can get away with it, then what else are they doing?

Note also as I have said in earlier posts, Thimerosal is NOT the only bad ingredient in there. There is also formaldehyde and other nasties.

What's laughable here is the people trying desperately to defend their positions when the truth is they never ever even bothered to ask their GP what is in the vaccines and never ever even asked to see the package inserts.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

19-11-2017, 10:40 PM

Yep, the use of Thimerosal has caused enough adverse reaction that eventually the pharmaceuticals are removing it.

The key point to this is that for years they HAVE been putting toxic mercury compounds in vaccines and thereby exposing people repeatedly to it. People have been used as guinea pigs at best and as helpless targets at worst.

One has to ask, if the industry is willing to operate in such an underhand way, if it is willing to put toxic ingredients in vaccines for as long as it can get away with it, then what else are they doing?

Note also as I have said in earlier posts, Thimerosal is NOT the only bad ingredient in there. There is also formaldehyde and other nasties.

What's laughable here is the people trying desperately to defend their positions when the truth is they never ever even bothered to ask their GP what is in the vaccines and never ever even asked to see the package inserts.

The key point is that they have now removed the mercury so a number of your posts on this thread are totally inaccurate scaremongering.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

19-11-2017, 10:45 PM

If you ever stop someone having if and they die of flu I hope you are able to get over that.
I won't bat an eyelid Julie because I understand the peer reviewed FACTS. Facts which, for all your repetitive anecdotal and emotional rhetoric, you are unable to refute.
No-one is going to die as a result of not having the flu vaccine because the vaccine is pure bunkum, pure snake oil.
You just don't get it. . . . or rather you do get it, but as ever, in any argument on this forum, you are unable to debate objectively and put up any kind of reasoned argument and instead just put up the same emotional subjective content.

It's up to each of us to decide not for you to berate us for weeks each year.
No-one is telling anyone what they should or should not do. All I am doing is making people aware of the facts, backing up those facts with links to the data.

You will continue to have the flu vaccine because you can't deal with those facts, because the world you live in is not an objective rational one. That's your prerogative and you are welcome to it. But I won't sit by idly whilst you wax lyrical about your own experiences when others who are in critical need of the truth need to make informed decisions.

I've never met anyone had a problem with the jab I have met people with chest infections and flu.
Which is again utterly anecdotal, immaterial, unscientific, bunkum.

Likewise, just about EVERY person who I have spoken to that has been suffering a bout of flu or similar symptoms has always answered "Yes" when I asked, "did you have the flu jab?"

But I realise that even my experience is anecdotal. I expect that reaction from everyone I talk to because I know the facts, but in the end it comes down to peer reviewed studies. That's what matters.

The flu vaccine is a multi-billion dollar business and the science says it is a useless vaccine that has just about no effectiveness whatsoever.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top