Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:27 AM

US Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings spotted in Okanogan Co.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate for general chat or if it should be in the special adult humour section, but it's a piece of hilarious real news. It can also be seen as artistic in a modern art kind of way

Do you agree with the Navy's statement :
"The Navy's statement says, "The Navy holds its aircrew to the highest standards and we find this absolutely unacceptable, of zero training value and we are holding the crew accountable.""

http://www.krem.com/news/local/okano...n-co/492496113
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:42 AM

Re: US Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings spotted in Okanogan Co.

I can't give an opinion really Annie, because I don't know what it was that was drawn? It didn't show anything on the link, othe than two lines in the sky.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:45 AM

Re: US Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings spotted in Okanogan Co.

Hee..hee ... killjoys.

Quote:
A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I can't give an opinion really Annie, because I don't know what it was that was drawn? It didn't show anything on the link, othe than two lines in the sky.
Scroll down a bit Mups and you'll see some images of a rectangle in the sky with two squashed circles at the bottom.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 12:47 AM

I like his style!
Reminds me of Farage.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:11 AM

It it a bird, is it a plane, no, it's a p...s.
It was funny.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:24 AM

Oh, I am outraged.

That is absolutely disgusting. I've never seen anything like it.

What is it?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

18-11-2017, 01:30 AM

....... eyes down ......
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh, I am outraged.

That is absolutely disgusting. I've never seen anything like it.

What is it?
Don't you see this when you shave?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 04:58 AM

It's looks more like a hat as in the Cat in a Hat .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top