Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:26 PM

Good Afternoon Saturday

My, we are all busy today!

Back from the computer course. On the walk back home I realised I should have taken the car to go onto Sainsburys, as I need bread. Had to do something quickly on the computer at home and now pondering what to do, as it has started to rain.

Should get back to the clearing of this bookcase. But I am not sure if the bread is ok for lunch.

Oh well. Onwards and upwards. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 01:40 PM

Re: Good Afternoon Saturday

Yayyy someone started the thread, been waiting for ages

I had a lovely lie in till 10.30, I’m out the door at 6.30 ish every day so I needed it

Waiting on Mr Missy to stop playing ( building) his snooker table so he can come to town with me. It’s for his benefit as he needs beeswax to fill the joins in the slates before we can cover the table. Hoping for a nice lunch out as well while we are at it

Then our usual early even drink with a few friends then home for supper in front of the fire It’s bright and dry out there, but getting oh so cold

Have a good rest of the day folk xx
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 04:39 PM

Afternoon all.

Well went into Town to look for a new Jacket and a Jumper but came back with nothing. It was freezing cold then started to rain, so came back home.

Enjoy your evening all.
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 05:06 PM

Good winter day , not even put foot outside, its snowed all day long, but its that wet stuff, about 6" now, frost tonight then more snow. Not seen a soul.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 05:10 PM

Good afternoon all, it has been raining here for most of the day.

Have been shopping this morning and catching up on housework.

Looking forward to watching Strictly later...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 06:55 PM

Good evening everyone, another busy day at Barry Towers, I just don't know where the time goes. Hope you've all had a pleasnt day..

By the way Missy, you are allowed to start the morning thread yourself rather than waiting for anyone else. Go on, give it a go, you know you want to really....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 07:51 PM

I can't believe only a handful of you have responded to today's post. Is it me?? You do know I can easily have an inferiority complex, don't you??

LOL.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Good evening everyone, another busy day at Barry Towers, I just don't know where the time goes. Hope you've all had a pleasnt day..

By the way Missy, you are allowed to start the morning thread yourself rather than waiting for anyone else. Go on, give it a go, you know you want to really....

Barry, I’ve been told I’m not allowed to start the good morning thread

Pain on the arse as I’m usually up long before day break
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2017, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
Barry, I’ve been told I’m not allowed to start the good morning thread

Pain on the arse as I’m usually up long before day break
Whoever told you that was wrong, anyone can start the thead and I wish more people would..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

18-11-2017, 09:09 PM

Unless it's your OH, nobody here should say that to you, Missy. You should notice each day that someone different may start the thread, thereby contradicting that unknown person's statement.

I dare you to start tomorrow's...if no-one beats you to it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top