Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:12 AM

Gaia Pope

This has made me so sad.
Maybe because it is so close to home.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42041390
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:21 AM

Re: Gaia Pope

Yes, it is very sad indeed.
I saw Gaia's father on the news yesterday, and he was a broken man.

I didn't know they had found a body though. In this morning's paper it said the three people suspected had all been released again, and the police were still searching.
The Father also said Gaia's epilepsy might have been something to do with her disappearance.

Poor girl. Poor family.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, it is very sad indeed.
I saw Gaia's father on the news yesterday, and he was a broken man.

I didn't know they had found a body though. In this morning's paper it said the three people suspected had all been released again, and the police were still searching.
The Father also said Gaia's epilepsy might have been something to do with her disappearance.

Poor girl. Poor family.
Seeing her Father so distressed on TV, just broke my heart.
She was so young and beautiful - No life at all
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 12:26 AM

Really sad - so sorry for her family and friends.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 01:01 AM

Terrible news. Another young life snatched away, but when someone goes missing for no apparent reason I think we can all guess upon the outcome. All we need now is to find the perpetrator(s) of this vile act and get them in prison for a very long time.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

19-11-2017, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Terrible news. Another young life snatched away, but when someone goes missing for no apparent reason I think we can all guess upon the outcome. All we need now is to find the perpetrator(s) of this vile act and get them in prison for a very long time.
I agree with you Judd.
But what I cannot understand is why it has happened.
It is a very small community in Swanage.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 06:24 AM

It's terribly sad
A young life ended before it had properly begun .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 06:57 AM

Always a tragedy to lose someone so young and vital, words cannot express the grief of any family losing one of their own in this way, my heart goes out to them.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 09:39 AM

I've been following this story with interest as I've made many trips to Swanage, and this latest news is very sad indeed.

My heartfelt condolences to her family.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2017, 09:42 AM

This is really sad and it is tragic that so many families have to go through the torture of not knowing what has happened to the missing person.
The only good thing about her body being found is that they can now grieve, instead of holding on to a false hope that she may return.
I really hope that the media can offer her family some privacy to deal with their loss!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top