Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:49 PM

Re: Poisoned by nerve gas part 2

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I imagine that they would be wearing safety gloves when they disposed of it, so unlikely they would find any DNA..... and if it was somebody from Russia, they are not likely to be coming back!
Ah but there are CCTV cameras everywhere these days, you'd think they'd have at least dumped it somewhere less public.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Ah but there are CCTV cameras everywhere these days, you'd think they'd have at least dumped it somewhere less public.
Hell Tessa, there are no CCTV cameras in my garden... you don't think they have put some there do you?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Hell Tessa, there are no CCTV cameras in my garden... you don't think they have put some there do you?
Don't go rummaging, just to be safe.
Best excuse for not gardening I've come up with yet!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Don't go rummaging, just to be safe.
Best excuse for not gardening I've come up with yet!
Good thinking Tess!
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2018, 08:43 PM

As before the entire Novichok caper makes no sense whatsoever and it is imo clearly a false flag event.

There are much simpler ways to murder spies. We have knife murders all the time in London. Why would Russia try to smuggle nerve agent into the country and carry out a murder this way when they could have simple knifed or strangled or shot the people?

The entire notion is ridiculous. The entire thing is a political propaganda caper nothing more.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

10-07-2018, 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
As before the entire Novichok caper makes no sense whatsoever and it is imo clearly a false flag event.

There are much simpler ways to murder spies. We have knife murders all the time in London. Why would Russia try to smuggle nerve agent into the country and carry out a murder this way when they could have simple knifed or strangled or shot the people?

The entire notion is ridiculous. The entire thing is a political propaganda caper nothing more.
OMG Realist, don't tell me that you now think you are also an expert on how to kill spies !
It doesn't take the police long to discover that people have been stabbed, shot or strangled & they frequently find out who has done the dirty deed quite quickly! Only experts use nerve agents , as they could easily kill themselves if they were amateurs. It takes a while to discover what has killed the people, who are killed by a nerve agent, and the perpetrators could be on the other side of the world by then!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

To what end ?
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 10:03 AM

A thought keeps coming into my mind .

The media has told us that a phial or bottle or container was found by the couple and the police are searching for it , but , if this couple were so sick , would they remember this and how could they communicate this to the hospital or police , would you remember picking up a phial looking at it then throwing it away . I don't know what to think
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
To what end ?
Obvious innit? To throw us of the scent of the insidious takeover of all governments by aliens!
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2018, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
A thought keeps coming into my mind .

The media has told us that a file or bottle or container was found by the couple and the police are searching for it , but , if this couple were so sick , would they remember this and how could they communicate this to the hospital or police , would you remember picking up a file looking at it then throwing it away . I don't know what to think
I presume something has been misheard there, should it be phial not file?

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top