Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:29 PM

Re: The worst record of your life

My mother subscribed to a strangely naive, old-fashioned variety of Christianity that meant anything that mentioned anything religious, however vague, was to be venerated. Thus a sizeable chunk of my childhood was ruined by this appalling thing that seemed to be in the charts for an age...

Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2018, 09:51 PM

I think there must be false memory syndrome here because I see the recording was much later than I thought - I was long left home by then. Still hate the bloody thing.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
I think there must be false memory syndrome here because I see the recording was much later than I thought - I was long left home by then. Still hate the bloody thing.
That is a truly awful record, Devo. I remember it well in 1979 unfortunately
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Devo ->
My mother subscribed to a strangely naive, old-fashioned variety of Christianity that meant anything that mentioned anything religious, however vague, was to be venerated. Thus a sizeable chunk of my childhood was ruined by this appalling thing that seemed to be in the charts for an age...
What are you? Some kind of damned sadist in posting this abomination?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 05:19 PM

I don't know which is worse...this abominable creation or Noel Edmonds himself?

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top