Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:22 PM

Why complain you idiots?

I just cannot understand why people buy properties near churches then whinge about the bells being rung. Then the idiots who buy a property near a school and whinge about the children making a noise in the playground. Then there are the idiots who buy a house near a railway line then do nothing but whinge about the trains. Please stop the world i wanna get off!!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:24 PM

Re: Why complain you idiots?

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
I just cannot understand why people buy properties near churches then whinge about the bells being rung. Then the idiots who buy a property near a school and whinge about the children making a noise in the playground. Then there are the idiots who buy a house near a railway line then do nothing but whinge about the trains. Please stop the world i wanna get off!!!
I agree.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:26 PM

I agree will you Doc, doesn’t make sense does it, folks ought to remember that old saying “Look before you leap”
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:29 PM

I live close to a church, you get used to the sound and after awhile don't even hear it anymore.

But a dripping tap in the middle of the night or the dog downstairs yapping continuous when they go out for the day....there are not enough swear words in the English language.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Adanac ->
I live close to a church, you get used to the sound and after awhile don't even hear it anymore.

But a dripping tap in the middle of the night or the dog downstairs yapping continuous when they go out for the day....there are not enough swear words in the English language.
Dripping taps and barking dogs do my head in too.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:42 PM

People who go on holiday to the coast then complain about noisy seagulls. A comment left in guest book at rental property.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:44 PM

The smell and the muck and the noise of the countryside

Dam sight cleaner and sweeter smelling and quieter then the cities
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 04:59 PM

I would be more concerned, if it was in a flood area. That was always my first question when viewing properties l was interested in.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
The smell and the muck and the noise of the countryside

Dam sight cleaner and sweeter smelling and quieter then the cities
Well said Missy.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

13-03-2018, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I would be more concerned, if it was in a flood area. That was always my first question when viewing properties l was interested in.
Same here. We lived next to a small river at our previous rural property, it was just yards from the house. It had never been known to flood the house, but it came far too close for comfort in 2000!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top