Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:07 PM

Would you like to know?

Would you like to know the date of when you are going to die, if you could?

I would like to know for sure. I could handle that, I would make sure things are completely in order for my son....including my cleaning, laundry, hahaha, and everything else I like to have in order.

I have a ton of paperwork sitting here, needing to get done and I keep putting it off. I would get that done.

What about you? Would you like to know?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:22 PM

Re: Would you like to know?

No I most definitely would not. If I knew I would be living my final days crying and feeling scared and also worrying who is going to take care of my Dad if I'm gone, who is going to take care of my Son if I am gone, who is going to take care of my Husband if I am gone, who is going to take care of my niece if I am gone, far too many people need me right now so I can't go anywhere just yet thank you please :-P
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:42 PM

Best not to know, imo.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:42 PM

I don't think so, I would worry about it all the time.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:45 PM

You do come up with some thought provoking questions/threads, Blue !

Can't give a definite answer to this one. Part of me would like to know - so things could be put in order - part of me thinks what the hell, it won't be my problem anyway - part of me just wants to bumble happily along in sweet ignorance enjoying life to the full as I do now!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 07:47 PM

Definitely not .... I like surprises
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:03 PM

Ah, but if you knew the day you would expire, then it begs the question, what did you die of. ? then you could possibly take steps to cure what might have killed you, ( I need to lie down)
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:05 PM

Yes, I'd like to know whether I have just a year or two or a dozen years.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Would you like to know the date of when you are going to die, if you could?

I would like to know for sure. I could handle that, I would make sure things are completely in order for my son....including my cleaning, laundry, hahaha, and everything else I like to have in order.

I have a ton of paperwork sitting here, needing to get done and I keep putting it off. I would get that done.

What about you? Would you like to know?
I dont want to know the date, however, having had cancer and just before my surgery I made sure that everything was up-to-date. The house, the cupboards and all my paperwork. I have kept it that way. All paperwork is in order with a list of everything necessary to wind up my affairs, including account numbers, passwords etc. My solicitor knows where it is all kept. I make sure every night that clothes are neatly folded, dirty washing in the machine and the house tidy.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2018, 08:10 PM

I'd like a couple of hours warning, just so I could get the dog sorted out but that's all. I wouldn't want to know for years in advance.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top