Join for free
Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:53 PM

Re: Why do mammograms ...

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So do some of us.
Thanks, Mups. I won't start any more!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Until next time anyway!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->

Aaw Tabs, I just felt sorry for you for getting a ten-page argument for just asking one simple question.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 08:00 PM

ST, don’t be stopping posting , it’s a discussion board

Like would be most boring if we all agreed
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
As I say realist, those are what are admitted to in the bumpf they send out. Enough for me to look further into it
Ok.

May I suggest you (and any others looking for the true facts) to take a look at the leaflet that Cochrane provided for health services and GPs here:

http://nordic.cochrane.org/sites/nor...hy-leaflet.pdf

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
You can't rely on info from the NHS Missy as it's owned and controlled by the big pharmaceuticals. They are in business to make $billions so it's not in their interest to provide true figures on dangers of their treatments, drugs and vaccines.

The real figures are these:

"for every 2000 women invited for screening throughout 10 years, one will avoid dying of breast cancer and 10 healthy women, who would not have been diagnosed if there had not been screening, will be treated unnecessarily. Furthermore, more than 200 women will experience important psychological distress including anxiety and uncertainty for years because of false positive findings."
I don't understand how the pharmaceutical industry influences a screening programme?

The problem is that nobody knows whether a lump that's cancerous will prove to be aggressive until it's too late. Doubtless we all have a cancer inside us that's not developed into anything sinister. Most people if they know it's there would want it treated.

It's a really interesting topic because if they do develop a really sensitive and easy to use blood test then I wonder how many positives will demand treatment. Many women still die of breast cancer because it's diagnosed too late. You end up in danger of going too far either in one direction or another.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2018, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't understand how the pharmaceutical industry influences a screening programme?
How does it influence distribution of it's flu vaccines?
It establishes rules and protocols from the top down, simple pyramid management mentality. The grunts all along the chain do as they are told or lose their jobs. They set targets for the number of flu jabs to be issued. They introduce bonus schemes for NHS employees incentivising them to push the vaccines and have it themselves. They ensure GPs get their share of profits so the GPs, even though they know it is snake oil, simply cow tow because the vaccines are a HUGE part of their clinic/practice yearly income.

Cancer is the same. It's a big business end of. They have the whole thing nicely wrapped up from top down. Well established conveyor belt protocols of treatments which the health workers steer people down with monotonous regularity. How did the many 1000s of women who never needed treatment end up having surgery and mastectomies etc ? How come the protocols didn't have double and triple checks to see if the treatment was really needed?!
It's more divisive too. There are huge charities wrapped up in it all which naïve and frightened people happily send their money to and go out raising money for with a feeling of having done something worthwhile and good. All they are doing is feeding the monster that is running the cancer scam.

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's a really interesting topic because if they do develop a really sensitive and easy to use blood test then I wonder how many positives will demand treatment. Many women still die of breast cancer because it's diagnosed too late. You end up in danger of going too far either in one direction or another.
If you treat these things as just a "for profit" business then you have to accept that there is no money to be made from healthy people. So early discovery and early treatment isn't going to boost sales of your anti-cancer products, drugs and treatments. What you need is people to get plugged into the system, placed on the conveyor belt to guarantee the revenue.

There exist very few people who really care about people's health. If you want to use an alternative to mammograms you generally have to find a private clinic for thermography and that will cost you. The world is not a nice place at the moment.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2018, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
How does it influence distribution of it's flu vaccines?
It establishes rules and protocols from the top down, simple pyramid management mentality. The grunts all along the chain do as they are told or lose their jobs. They set targets for the number of flu jabs to be issued. They introduce bonus schemes for NHS employees incentivising them to push the vaccines and have it themselves. They ensure GPs get their share of profits so the GPs, even though they know it is snake oil, simply cow tow because the vaccines are a HUGE part of their clinic/practice yearly income.

Cancer is the same. It's a big business end of. They have the whole thing nicely wrapped up from top down. Well established conveyor belt protocols of treatments which the health workers steer people down with monotonous regularity. How did the many 1000s of women who never needed treatment end up having surgery and mastectomies etc ? How come the protocols didn't have double and triple checks to see if the treatment was really needed?!
It's more divisive too. There are huge charities wrapped up in it all which naïve and frightened people happily send their money to and go out raising money for with a feeling of having done something worthwhile and good. All they are doing is feeding the monster that is running the cancer scam.

If you treat these things as just a "for profit" business then you have to accept that there is no money to be made from healthy people. So early discovery and early treatment isn't going to boost sales of your anti-cancer products, drugs and treatments. What you need is people to get plugged into the system, placed on the conveyor belt to guarantee the revenue.

There exist very few people who really care about people's health. If you want to use an alternative to mammograms you generally have to find a private clinic for thermography and that will cost you. The world is not a nice place at the moment.
I understand some of that; are you saying, in effect, that the treatment of cancer is a scam? In the same way that people make huge amounts of money out of war?

On an anecdotal level, I can't criticise the treatment I've received during my 2 bouts of cancer.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

21-06-2018, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I understand some of that; are you saying, in effect, that the treatment of cancer is a scam?
Yes, but not just the treatment, it's the whole shebang. It's the numerous ways they ensure people get cancer in the first place to feed the demand for their crap treatments, it's the conveyor belt of drugs and treatments designed to go on and on, it's the long term failure rates of such treatment and it's all the scam charities that have sprung up around it, all milking the system, using people's emotions and guilt to extract money out of them and so on. The "Race for life" and "pink ribbons" and "Brave the shave" and all that nonsense I find particularly insipid. It's all psychological and plays on women's (and men's) psyche to make them feel they are really doing something worthwhile and good and wholesome with that "we're all in it together" mantra wrapped around it.

"They" have the cure for cancer, they've always had it and as a result no "research" charity or body is going to produce anything because the answers are already known. Giving money to them is utterly pointless.

On top of that those same powers have taken steps to prevent humans being able to sell and buy natural products of nature that will kill cancer. It is a wicked wicked cycle and as I have siad numerous times, it IS a war on our health and we have to stand up and fight it.

Cue the usual suspects here asking "but who is 'They' " and so on. Not interested. Do your research or be the next victim and lay down and go quietly into the night.

Duping the average human is so easy because they are largely totally apathetic, brainwashed by dumbed down TV and moronic reality TV shows.

Colds and flu are the same. You don't need any bloody flu jab, it's pure snake oil and doesn't work. You just need the great products of nature.

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
On an anecdotal level, I can't criticise the treatment I've received during my 2 bouts of cancer.
Really? Why were there 2 bouts of it then? Why didn't the first "treatment" cure it?

I'm loathe to discuss people's real cases because of the realities of what would have to be said in any debate. I have no desire to upset people. All I can do is urge you to do your research and stay as far as you can from chemo and radiation, just as most GPs would imho
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-06-2018, 03:55 PM

I've had 2 different types of cancer.

Sadly, if I didn't have chemo the first time I might not be here to post. I can't believe that chemo is a scam. At all stages of my treatment it was explained to me why certain procedures were necessary to make me better, why each drug was needed. I can't believe that they have a cure for cancer just yet.

I'd come to believe that it was more in America with its opioid addiction epidemic where people were fleeced and money was there to be made. Just like money was to be made in imprisoning 2.3 million people, way out of proportion to other countries' imprisonment levels.

Page 10 of 15 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top