Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 03:27 PM

Re: Anyone else has a footie addict hubby?

And come to think about terms with double meanings I was a `hooker` at school-two bloody great boys holding me closely and three up my bum.

No wonder I gave it up for cricket-left arm over swinger me
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
The footsie over here means 'The Financial Times Stock Exchange' I think. Is that what it means over there bobmiekle?
A "footsie" here has a sexual connotation. ie. 1 : a furtive flirtatious caressing with the feet (as under a table).
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2010, 10:22 AM

You're wife must have been good, you wouldn't get me washing all that kit.
My wife is the best and is still good to others. I would be lost without her.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2010, 09:51 PM

I usually have a break from football when it all breaks up for Summer, but not this year as it's the bloomin'

WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2010, 10:20 PM

I usually have a break from football when it all breaks up for Summer, but not this year as it's the bloomin'

WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be watching the World Cup!

"Come on England!"
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2010, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

I'll be watching the World Cup!

"Come on England!"
Oh dear Alicat.....I'll be there as well as Mags. Will be there for England, but watch all the matches no matter who is playing....love it

Don't know what the time difference is, something I will have to find out to make sure I don't make any plans for when they start......
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-05-2010, 09:54 PM

World Cup maybe OK this year as it is in SA, so I might watch some of it, but as for anything else I agree with Alicat, it is all mind- numbingly boring to me
My husband is a sports fanatic. Now that he can't play rugby, cricket, footie etc. he watches it all the time. Anything with a ball in it and he will watch it. We are totally incompatible - sometimes I think its almost grounds for divorce. I am not sporty, but will watch horse-racing, show jumping and dog racing (which he hates). It has always been like this and its getting worse and worse now we have just got Sky Sports. Why did I weaken and give in? Can't see what all the fuss if about. I've been told its something to do with not being to go to war anymore
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
World Cup maybe OK this year as it is in SA, so I might watch some of it, but as for anything else I agree with Alicat, it is all mind- numbingly boring to me
My husband is a sports fanatic. Now that he can't play rugby, cricket, footie etc. he watches it all the time. Anything with a ball in it and he will watch it. We are totally incompatible - sometimes I think its almost grounds for divorce. I am not sporty, but will watch horse-racing, show jumping and dog racing (which he hates). It has always been like this and its getting worse and worse now we have just got Sky Sports. Why did I weaken and give in? Can't see what all the fuss if about. I've been told its something to do with not being to go to war anymore
That was a bad move Aerolor, letting your husband get Sky Sports channels , my husband's got them all. When we moved six months ago now he said he would give up his Sky Sports channels so he would have more time to spend on the house. Has he given up the channels????? Has he heckers like!!!!!! And no way will he now! At least mine only watches football, he does like other sports but footie is his real passion, I couldn't cope if he watched all other sports as well. You poor thing. It's a hard life living with a sports addict.

By the way England play Mexico (friendly) Monday evening. God, I'm even turning into one now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 11:41 AM

By the way England play Mexico (friendly) Monday evening. God, I'm even turning into one now.
I'm looking forward to that game, just hope there are no injuries
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2010, 10:33 PM

I've turned into one Alicat, but only when England play or Manchester United!

Will be watching tomorrow-a taste of things to come

While on the subject, congratulations to 'The Tangerines' (Blackpool for those who don't know what I'm on about) on their win yesterday at Wembley-now in the Premiership. To any Cardiff fans-sorry! I have to support North West teams and Blackpool is only about 40 mins away from me.........

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top