Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 04:35 PM

Any Advice Please.

Hi all, a bit of advice please. Does anyone know of a good website where He who must obey (now retired 5 weeks and itching to get started on DIY jobs) can find instructions on how to build a Pedelstal Sink Vanity Unit.

I'm afraid all his old DIY books long ago went to that great bookstore in the sky so have been looking online without much success because whenever I put in "building your own bathroom pedelstal sink vanity unit, it just seems to bring up websites where one can buy them.

I'm ideally looking for a DIY instruction on how to build one where the top of the vanity unit ends below the sink and not parallel to it. (due to lack of room).

I know one can buy them quite cheap in the sales at the moment, but he is eager to make one himself, and of course it will keep him busy.

So a big thank you in advance if anyone can point me in the right direction so I can pretend to be clever and say "here, this is what I have found". Fingers crossed there is some clever person(s) on here who can help with my quest.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 05:01 PM

Re: Any Advice Please.

Try this site SG, and suggest he downloads the app for Pinterest which gives ideas for a multitude of intersts and hobbies..
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 05:25 PM

Thanks Barry. I downloaded Try this site and put my email address in for the download they said would be sent there, but unfortunately nothing happened. No email arrived but will check again later. I already have the app for for Pininterest with all the images but not being very ofay with computers I couldn't seem to get beyond the images to see if there were any instructions on how to do the job. Where am I going wrong?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Thanks Barry. I downloaded Try this site and put my email address in for the download they said would be sent there, but unfortunately nothing happened. No email arrived but will check again later. I already have the app for for Pininterest with all the images but not being very ofay with computers I couldn't seem to get beyond the images to see if there were any instructions on how to do the job. Where am I going wrong?
I don't know SG, I click on the image and more information appears.... try using the search facility for furniture plans for example and see if you fare any better.....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2018, 05:51 PM

Hi

DIY, Don't Involve Yourself.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top