Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:33 PM

Re: Stephen Hawking Is A Fake

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Personally I think it's a ridiculous theory.

Firstly, faces, bodies, features, teeth, eyes, organs, minds, every part of us changes as we age.

Secondly, what would be the purpose in someone impersonating him? What on earth for?

Thirdly, why do you seem to think almost everything in our life is a conspiracy theory? This is merely the latest one.

How much time did you waste staring, measuring, drawing on, and printing that poor man's ear today?

Suppose it were true. How would it affect your day or mine, or any of us's come to that?
As I said , there must be two Stephen Hawkins then, because if the so called stand in is also a genius, blimey what a coincidence to have to nearly identical people in wheelchairs that are both genius.
It all sounds a bit like one of trumps Fake news items
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:36 PM

But why Realist ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:44 PM

I knew it!!! - Realist has finally flipped big time. Must be that diet of 'nasty party' propoganda he constantly digests and spouts.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:47 PM

Firstly, faces, bodies, features, teeth, eyes, organs, minds, every part of us changes as we age.
But teeth don't spring out of nowhere Mups do they?

Are you suggesting that for some utterly bizarre reason he had dentures implanted that look like horribly old teeth?
Can you explain that for me? He doesn't eat solid food, as he apparently is unable to. What use would there be in fake teeth ?

Secondly, what would be the purpose in someone impersonating him? What on earth for?
Perhaps to perpetuate some of the "scientific" stuff or perhaps to use the stooge to promote the NWO and its agenda. Modern Mr Hawking apparently wants us to believe that a "One World Order" would be good and that without it we are doomed . . .

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a7618021.html

Thirdly, why do you seem to think almost everything in our life is a conspiracy theory? This is merely the latest one.
Most of what is around us is fake. We are a controlled slave nation with the majority of people sleeping in their Matrix.
The very term "conspiracy theory" is just their mantra term used to instantly dispel anything that a realist of "awake" person states. In effect it has become a Derren Brown like hypnotist "trigger word". The Sheeple hear it or read it and are then conditioned to pay no further attention to the matter in question, to NOT THINK. It's highly effective.

How much time did you waste staring, measuring, drawing on, and printing that poor man's ear today?
Took less than 5 mins to find 3 photos of Hawking on Google Images and the same to load them into this site. I don't consider it time wasted. If we are being routinely lied to then we need to know about it and learn to THINK and expect more of the same.

Suppose it were true. How would it affect your day or mine, or any of us's come to that?
The realisation that "they" would go to these kind of lengths to deceive us, opens up all manner of other possibilities. It will and should change your life completely.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
As I said , there must be two Stephen Hawkins then, because if the so called stand in is also a genius, blimey what a coincidence to have to nearly identical people in wheelchairs that are both genius.
So on what basis are you determining that Hawking is a genius? I mean he doesn't really speak other than slowly through his computer so you are really talking about works.

The books, the prepared lectures and so on.

So on what basis can you tell if the man in that wheelchair wrote those or someone else?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I knew it!!! - Realist has finally flipped big time. Must be that diet of 'nasty party' propoganda he constantly digests and spouts.
Can you contribute any sentence without using the words nasty party and including 3 exclamation marks?

Good writers seldom use exclamation marks at all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Sheesh!..I think You're right Julie..I used to have tiny wee earlobes,but I took a gander at My lugs in the mirror and they're def' longer..I thought it was dangly earrings caused it
Wingnut.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:00 PM

Quoted from Realist:

But teeth don't spring out of nowhere Mups do they?

Are you suggesting that for some utterly bizarre reason he had dentures implanted that look like horribly old teeth?
Can you explain that for me? He doesn't eat solid food, as he apparently is unable to. What use would there be in fake teeth ?

Of course they are not fake teeth, anyone can see that.

There could be two valid reasons why his teeth appear to be different.

1. His jaw and lips would have sagged as muscle and control was lost. Bottom lip now droops to expose lower teeth. Bottom lip covered these teeth previously. The equivalent of you pulling your bottom lip down.

2. They are old false ones that are halfway falling out as the camera clicked.

Nothing mysterious whatsoever.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I don't know what others think but all three pictures show the same ear. It's particularly clear when you look at the outside of the ear from the top. His ear has become distorted and elongated because the soft tissue around it has become damaged as the disease progresses. The change in the jaw will have dragged it down. Ageing causes elongation of the earlobe.

It's a horrible disease and it's amazing he has managed to live so long and even more inspiring to the sick and disabled that he has managed to have a full life despite the horrendous affects of this condition.

Am I the only one who finds this thread incredibly distasteful and disrespectful?
No Annie you are not the only one! I don't believe it, but it is no surprise from somebody who is taken in by fantasy theories. It is about as credible as the story of Elvis still being alive>
I wonder how Hawkins family feel about this accusation, which is put out by some idiot on the internet!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2018, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
No Annie you are not the only one! I don't believe it, but it is no surprise from somebody who is taken in by fantasy theories.:roll: It is about as credible as the story of Elvis still being alive>
I wonder how Hawkins family feel about this accusation, which is put out by some idiot on the internet!

I agree Twink.

BTW, are you really trying to tell me Elvis isn't alive?

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top