Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 08:05 AM

The destructive Species

What a destructive species we are .
We are destroying our world something has to change .

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-mammals-study
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 08:17 AM

Re: The destructive Species

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
What a destructive species we are .
We are destroying our world something has to change .

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...-mammals-study
It is a sad fact that we humans always want more than we need . What is even worse is the fact that most humans have no idea of the damage they do to the planet, and until they do, there is a good chance that Humans will destroy most life forms that live here.
I often wonder if this had happened in the past, where the stronger species have killed other life because they are greedy!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 08:33 AM

We got rid of all opposition from other human species right enough .
Which reminds me I must do my ancestry thing to see if I am partly Neanderthal
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 08:44 AM

We certainly are destructive , I fear for the future children . I wonder if humans will ever learn .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
It is a sad fact that we humans always want more than we need . What is even worse is the fact that most humans have no idea of the damage they do to the planet, and until they do, there is a good chance that Humans will destroy most life forms that live here.
I often wonder if this had happened in the past, where the stronger species have killed other life because they are greedy!
Two species immediately come to mind, the first is the Dodo - made extinct on Madagascar, the second was the North American Bison, rescued from extinction and now recovering its numbers.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2018, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Two species immediately come to mind, the first is the Dodo - made extinct on Madagascar, the second was the North American Bison, rescued from extinction and now recovering its numbers.
I am sure there are many more too UJ.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top